Constant Disk Errors, Windows fails to load, etc.

h20000(dot)www2(dot)hp(dot)com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c02575965&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=120&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeries Id=4269976&prodTypeId=12454
    ^ My comp, with a few exceptions.

The graphics card that I'm using is www(dot)newegg(dot)com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130580
    and I'm using www(dot)newegg(dot)com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139017for my power supply.

Recently, my computer randomly got a BSoD, and I thought nothing of it. Everything was fine until about a month later, when my computer wouldn't even boot up.
    The main issue that I was having was that when I tried to load windows, (it got to the windows 7 loading screen, and it started doing it's spinning shit for about half a second) it had a white bar on a black background on the bottom of the screen that said "Windows is loading files" (like when you boot up in safemode). This loading bar got halfway, then I got an I/O error. I kept trying it a few times, and occasionally it worked, but occasionally it didn't. Once it worked and I was on the computer doing shit, it was fine, but if my computer ever got turned off, it was hard for me to get it back on. I found that waiting 10 mins after it got turned off seemed to help the problem a bit. This had been going on for about a month or two, but it wasn't a big deal because I rarely turned off my computer. About a month ago, I started getting a new error. The HP screen came up, as normal, then my network loaded up, as normal, and then I got an error. White text on a black background. It said "A disk read error has occurred, press ctrl alt del to restart". After a few failed attempts, I finally got back on my computer. Well, after about 30-45 minutes of running, everything started to freeze up randomly. First it was google chrome, then it was WoW, then it was itunes, then it was windows explorer. I could still hear everything and stuff (I even heard when I got new fb chat messages), but it all just started freezing up. After about 5 minutes of being completely frozen (except for the mouse), I got a BSoD. Ever since then, I can almost never get on my computer because I either get an I/O error or a disk error. I've left it alone for about a month now (something similar happened to it when I first got it and I waited a month and it worked fine for a while), and now that I try it again, the same shit happens. I've ran a memory test and nothing is wrong with that, and honestly I dunno what to do. I managed to get it working a bit and got some stuff copied over to a flash drive, but yeah.
    ):.

If there's anything else I need to post, let me know.

also, sorry, I can't post links, so you have to change the (dot) to . ):

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well you sure have waited quite a while before coming here or asking anyone to help diagnose your system. I/O errors can be caused by motherboard or hard disk controllers malfunctioning. The specific error that the hard disk could not be found has a higher average of the hard drive itself needing to be replaced.

I was too lazy ):
    Is there a way for me to save all of my shit? :C.
    Also, what do I need to do to get Windows on the new harddrive and stuff? other than torrent it and stuff.

My comp was prebuilt, so no installation CD and I don't have any recovery discs. Also, the error isn't that the hard drive can't be found, but a disk error.