Titan Panel predicts May 2012 for 4th wow expac

Now, obviously nobody knows. And this is just a fun mod, but I'm interested that they chose May 2012 as the release for MoP.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/titan-nextwow

Honestly i think it will be sooner then that, they stated before that this patch was the last one of this expansion, theres no way they can make this patch last that long without bleeding subs.

Unless they are hoping the d3 deal will keep the subs up untill then. who knows.

I'm putting my money on no later then march.

---------- Post added 2011-11-04 at 03:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Hmm, it's a good prediction if i'm honest. With very slight hints from Neth about 4.3 going out soon (http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...43-news-anyone) (referencing the part about a round up coming up soon), that'd give us about 6-7 months of final tier content. Either way, we won't know for sure until 2 months before release.
    how is anything in his post a hint that the patch is soon? he just says "we don't give out release dates, and are planning to do a recap of the patch contents soon for the front page."
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Honestly i think it will be sooner then that, they stated before that this patch was the last one of this expansion, theres no way they can make this patch last that long without bleeding subs.

Unless they are hoping the d3 deal will keep the subs up untill then. who knows.

I'm putting my money on no later then march.

---------- Post added 2011-11-04 at 03:43 AM ----------

how is anything in his post a hint that the patch is soon? he just says "we don't give out release dates, and are planning to do a recap of the patch contents soon for the front page."
    March? No way. 4.3 will only be roughly 3 or 4 months at that point, and we still have to go through testing. I would say end of summer at the earliest.

I saw a similar addon that projects May 15th as the time based on the product slate too, but who knows.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I saw a similar addon that projects May 15th as the time based on the product slate too, but who knows.
    Ah. I forgot about the product slate. That makes sense then. If they're basing it off of that.

And that addon, and every release date on websites will be pushed back repeatedly until its confirmed.
    Blizzard don't know a date yet due to the nature of testing and bugs that do, and will happen and will need fixed.
    Nobody knows for sure until blizzard are happy with the state of it, and nobody but them will know that until they reach that.

Deleted
    In all likelihood, the ICC patch will happen again aka Dragon Soul for a year, maybe a insert_random_colour Sanctum from Wyrmrest Temple filler raid.

I'd like to think otherwise, May release and all, but we all know it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    In all likelihood, the ICC patch will happen again aka Dragon Soul for a year, maybe a insert_random_colour Sanctum from Wyrmrest Temple filler raid.

I'd like to think otherwise, May release and all, but we all know it's not going to happen.
    Wrong, nobody knows it's not going to happen. nice try though.

They said it was the last content patch of the expansion, meaning they will probably still bring in 5.0 a couple months prior to the release of MoP to let people get accustomed to the new talents.