Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm a little bit bummed. I sort of liked having pets to show off - the ones I worked for. (Sorta, some are just do the daily stuff, but still) Of course, if this came up last year I would have been thrilled. I didn't get the achieve for doing ALL the holiday stuff only because the Squashling never dropped. So I had to wait a whole Year to get it - which ... of course to rub it in I got like 20 of the little boogers (which .... like most here, deleted them all!!! nooooooooooooooo. com )

Man... It sure would have been nice to know the seasonal pets will no longer be bound... I had so many of those Squashlings and deleted them all... Now, if they'd just make the epics from the seasonal dungeons account bound or something...

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD! I would have kept all those dozens of sinister squashlings I threw away to sell them for tons of gold! *shakes fist*

What about the pets from children's week?

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    If it were not for the engineering thingy that makes snow balls these pets would not be summonable outside of winter veil anyways, due to requiring a snow ball to summon them in the first place.
    You can purchase snowballs en masse during Winter Veil, and then keep them e.g. on a bank char.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Do i get my 5000000 deleted Squashlings back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supraah View Post
    I approve of this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

I would have rather seen the gear loot from the event bags become BoA instead of the pet change. For instance the Hallow's End plate helm. It was an upgrade for one of my alts, but only dropped on my shaman, who can't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Half if not all the ones they mentioned as not being summonable outside of Winter veil require snowballs to summon.

If it were not for the engineering thingy that makes snow balls these pets would not be summonable outside of winter veil anyways, due to requiring a snow ball to summon them in the first place.

No other pets that come to mind immediately have such a requirement.

The wolpertinger does not require hops
    the spring rabbit does not require an egg

Tiny snowman requires a snow ball to summon.
    Winter's helper (the gnome) requires a snow ball to summon

There's a daily quest in which u get snowballs, is located in Northrend

Deleted
    Erm.. Isn't the 8th and 9th Tuesday and Wednesday not Monday and Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Supraah View Post
    If you would, you'd only get 1 copper each for them on the AH (minus AH fees) since everyone would have 5000000 Squashlings as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    If you would, you'd only get 1 copper each for them on the AH (minus AH fees) since everyone would have 5000000 Squashlings as well :P
    Yep. Someone might want to confirm the date on that. It would kill the point of the PTR if nobody shows up or everyone shows up and there is no testing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    "Feel free to yell"
    Now i'm so mad. I delete Frigid Frostling about week ago. Now even if they put mounts from events to Bind on account. I will kill someone. I delete mounts form Brewfest and Hallow's End.

Quote Originally Posted by kutluz View Post
    People who deleted the pets and want them back should open up a GM ticket and ask for a restoration. You don't even have to give a reason why you want them back
    Ye I want my sinister squischilngs.. like all 50 of them I got through all trick or treats and daily HH runs..
    lol

HAH! Good thing I kept all of those Sinister Squashlings! I'm still gonna wait til after 5.0 to use em tho, just incase the merge of all character pets don't stack same pets and I lose em all, I'm gonna level the crap out of a Sinister Squashling, sell it, then do it again with another!

Literally saved 8 squashlings anticipating they'd be BOA one day.. looks like I was a smart man!

Quote Originally Posted by Booziel View Post
    What about Children's Week pets? Those are the big time pets since there are a few achievements and it currently takes 5ish years to get them all on one character.
    those are quest rewards, don't think they would become BoE

Dethroning a guild leader should grant a new title "the Usurper".

*anxiously awaits for Brewfest mounts to become unbound...I still have 2 kodos on one character and a kodo or a ram on another*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really happy about what their doing with the pets even though I deleted all my world event pets . Hopefully they make children's week pets not BoP, I would love to use sleepy willy in the pet battle system.