Poll: Are you satisfied with BF3?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Are you satisfied with BF3?

Are you satisfied with BF3?

15+ Year Old Account
    i enjoy it, and seems thousands of others do considering people are constantly playing it and there are a ton of server at full capacity consistently.

Yes I am, aside from a few minor glitches tbh.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's the best BF game so far, next to BF2. Beautiful, beautiful game.

10+ Year Old Account
    love it! But can't wait for CS:GO
    -K

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I'm satisfied. The only thing which annoys me is the stupidity of having to use my browser to find a match. It really isn't a smart move, even though there are many features there that I really like. And don't get me started about Origin ... I really cannot see the reasonning behind why there should be a static addon in the background which rarely does anything good. Nor is there any features with it that makes it worth it.

Ohh, and the latency. Hate it.

Deleted
    I'd like to see a pro-mod or jst more server side options for toning down weather effects, getting rid of tanks etc. etc. I know this makes it less 'Battlefieldesque' but meh, other than that I'm liking it. Have struggled to find an FPS game to hold me since CoD2 but I've found one

I enjoyed it, I certainly got what I expected and that's good enough for me. Shame I'm not much of a FPS player anymore but yeh this has replaced my occasional doses of CoD4 I used to have.

Deleted
    i love the gameplay, but i get a lot of errors when joining games, loading screens are rediculously long, 1 certain map likes to lag a hell of a lot, i get Bf3 has stopped working a lot when starting up. other than the many bugs and such, the game play is fantastic.
    oh i forgot, some maps are badly designed, operation metro on any game type.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love it so much more than i loved CoD, the teamwork elements work a lot better, and i love being able to heal/revive people

one thing that does annoy me is on 64 mans, you can get boxed in by people who are unwilling to move, so i can't get to people to revive them because i can't push the idtios infront of me out of the way

a few more annoyances, but those are pretty much with the playerbase, not the game, it's fantastic

(oooh yeah, biggest annoyance on vehicle maps is idiots driving off with a vehicle leaving you behind in their dust .. seriously, a vehicle holds 2-3 people, at least wait till you get a passenger .. oh, and people not letting you repair their tanks, which i suppose they wouldn't neccesarily know if they're not in third person view, unless they eyeball the health indicator, hate people driving away when i got out to repair the tank, either they outrange me and leave me behind or outrange me and get blown up >.> )

edit: operation metro on conquest or team death match is fantastic fun for some good firefights, because there's a number of good choke points, as long as there's not endless explosives being thrown about you can get some good games (especially for me as a medic reviving loads of team members)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methsz View Post
    I'd like to see a pro-mod or jst more server side options for toning down weather effects, getting rid of tanks etc. etc. I know this makes it less 'Battlefieldesque' but meh, other than that I'm liking it. Have struggled to find an FPS game to hold me since CoD2 but I've found one

COD2 is the best fps i have ever played, had so much fun on the online play on that. best game ever

15+ Year Old Account
    For the most part I'm satisfied, there are just little things that I wish they would change
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I definitely enjoy it, I really liked BF2 back in the day. The only thing that grinds my gears though is the weapons physics... No way in hell would a M249 be able to be accurate at distances. And spraying someone with high-caliber rounds should definitely be instant kills, but I understand how unfun the game could be if the dynamics were perfect to real world. =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no.. The gameplay is amazing and so much fun and the visuals and sounds are amazing but the amount of bugs and errors are just making it so frustrating to play

Favorite game of the year so far. It's something to tide me over until TOR and GW2 release.

Deleted
    no iam not i got it on 360 tough but why i dont like it is becouse it had a horrible and short single player and the multiplayer is only 24 people max on xbox which means the fights often gets horrible boring since you can get to fight full teams of campers and muppets thats only wait for cars tanks helis our planes so you can literaly often spend whole matches sitting behind a wall our go out and get shoot by 5 snipers. Also the tank is horrible in this game without a cop pilot its almost useless you can aim straight at a person shoot and not kill him. I actually won a match were the entire enemy team was camping in there start base our flying around in jetplanes while we were holding all flag points the whole match. The few times you get close and fun combats this game rocks but that rarely happens. Launch was poor to for 360 no working quickmatch and dcs a better name for it to 360 would have been campfield3 looking forward to mw3 i think that game will dominate on the xbox. Iam fan of bf games i loved the first bf game best fps multiplayer ever bf2 and that future bf with titans was also alot of fun and comparing bf3 to them then bf is lackluster and miles away from the same game and fun lvl did they change developers our something?

I am happy with it for the most part, but it does need a few patches and tweaks still. Things like the portable suns (Flashlights) on peoples guns and the IR Scope needs to be toned down a bit on bright daylight maps (Seriously, look at the sun glare without the IR scope, then look at it with it, the sun just vanishes completely).

Also think things like Hummers and Vodniks shouldn't be able to survive 2-3 Rpg hits, sure they get "Disabled" but 2 hits at most should blow them sky high, I've hit one with 3 and they're still there, granted they do blow up shortly after but cmon..

10+ Year Old Account
    Satisfied? yes. Could it have been better? absolutely. Some maps just dont work as rush, howere i will keep eagerly waiting for the first servers that run metro/seine crossing and maybe teheran highway wfter they fix the lag bug in that map. Metro conquest is just... amaizing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Satisfied? yes. Could it have been better? absolutely. Some maps just dont work as rush, howere i will keep eagerly waiting for the first servers that run metro/seine crossing and maybe teheran highway wfter they fix the lag bug in that map. Metro conquest is just... amaizing.

metro conquest amazing? what game are you playing? :P

but really its fun as the russian side, but ive never seen the US win metro conquest. as soon as RU takes the 2nd base, US is kinda stuck and the game just turns into who can shoot the most RPGs down escalators.