Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Which Superhero power would you want and why? ONLY ONE

Just curious to know what super human power you would like. Personally I would choose super strength I.E the Hulk because who wouldn't want to toss tanks around like thier nothing?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Well aside from overpowered abilities like mass mind control, or the ability to warp reality at my whim. I guess I choose either telekinesis or the ability to leech/copy other peoples' powers.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-11-05 at 06:12 PM.

Form Shifting.

Unlimited knowledge/intellect, so I can earn money/win debates and build hi-tech spacecraft to survey space
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I've moved this to fun stuff as it's not WoW related.

Psychokinesis.

It's a tough call. I can't decide between the ability to fly (without wings like superman style), fast regen (like wolverine or Claire in heroes), or telepathy/telekinesis. All would have their pros and cons. I guess the solution would be to be able to steal/copy other people's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    or the ability to leech/copy other peoples' powers.
    Which would be pretty boring if you were the only one with special powers.

I'd go with shape shifting. What or who ever i want to be, i can be him/her/it completely.

Need to script a computer program? Morph into Bill Gates. Want free drinks in a club? Morph into a uhhh... Shakira or something... Someone starts a knife fight? Morph into The Thing.
    And so on...

Deleted
    Shaoe Shifting , Flying or Mind Control

Shape Shifting, my current body is so incredibly boring and limited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time Manipulation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between choosing the obviously over powered abilities of changing time and space (Being almighty can be boring sometimes, right?) and straight up form shifting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Time Manipulation.
    This without a doubt.

adamantium exoskeleton, so i could have sweet claws and regenerative powers (they came with the exoskeleton surgery, so technically thats all 1 power, lol).

time changing would be cool, but i think id get bored of it being my only power, lol.
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2011-11-05 at 08:21 PM.

Green Lantern ring. It's the most versatile. Flight at class 1000 speeds, extremely good defenses, as well as the ability to move moon sized objects and crush fools. Gief nao.

Deleted
    If I could choose to be a superhero, it would probably be Batman
    If it's just about powers, I think I would choose the jumping-thing from the movie Jumper

One of 3 things. Or if possible, all three.

a) The ability to heal. Myself and others. Kind of like Claire in Heroes. She's immortal, her wounds instantly heal, and her blood can actually heal other people as well.

b) The ability to control time. Make time stop, and travel back and forth in time. Obviously it would be even greater if I could take others with me.

c) The ability to actually "enter" imaginary worlds. Yeah yeah I'm a nerd, but how cool would it be to actually BE in Middle Earth, or Azeroth, or any other cool place that doesn't really exist. That would be just too awesome.
    I'd hang out in Nagrand on a floating isle. And then I'd travel into the Big Bang Theory universe and make out with Sheldon Cooper :3

Now I'm sentimental and really wish I had these powers ;O

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Teleportation. Travel companies will go bankrupt!
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Probability Manipulation, hands down. This way, I could auto-win the lottery, get whatever raid drops I want, and then get a few easy lucky things to establish myself for life.

And if I needed to fight crime with it, "Oh, look. The probability that you're gonna fall on your ass when trying to run from the cops just went up by 100%."

---------- Post added 2011-11-05 at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    adamantium exoskeleton, so i could have sweet claws and regenerative powers (they came with the exoskeleton surgery, so technically thats all 1 power, lol).

time changing would be cool, but i think id get bored of it being my only power, lol.
    Erm... if you mean Wolverine-style, technically, you got that backwards. He had regeneration first, and was only able to survive the adamantium binding process due to his body's ability to regenerate. His claws were another natural occurrence, inherent to himself, which was a separate power from his regeneration. So, if you just wanted adamantium bonded to you, go for it. You'd end up dead, though, without the regen.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.