High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking for kitty macros I lost.

Redoing my UI and I ended up wiping my macros. Could of my durid friends help a kitty out with them?

Macro 1.

Faerie Fire(Feral) --> Feral kitty charge --> Ravage

Macro 2.

Tigers Fury --> Berserk

I was also curious if anyone knew a macro to hot myself up from cat form ( bloom/rejuv) then back to cat form hitting 1 button, and also one for a healing touch when predators swiftness was active.

(#)(#)(#)(#) for you. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    be a pro, dont macro anything, ferals dont really need macros unless you want to save few action bar buttons
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Deleted
    Never used macros for them. I Only use combine macros, so i can use the same button for both cat and bear charge, same with interupt. If youd like them i can post them but not really any good with sequence macros.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsalotbear View Post
    Macro 1.

Faerie Fire(Feral) --> Feral kitty charge --> Ravage
    You can combine FFF and FC, but not really Ravage, unless you want an unreliable /castsequence one.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Faerie Fire (Feral)()
    /cast Feral Charge(Cat Form)
    If you really want to include Ravage:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Faerie Fire (Feral)()
    /castsequence reset=11 Feral Charge(Cat Form), Ravage
    (Reset after 11 seconds to account for lags when gaining Stampede and you delaying the Ravage! for some reason)
    Note that this macro can't be used to utilize 4T13, as it requires that you successfully use Feral Charge first, and then the second press uses Ravage.
    Not just because of this, it's better to have an own button for Ravage.

Macro 2.

Tigers Fury --> Berserk
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Tiger's Fury
    /cast [mod:alt] Berserk
    Attempts to use Berserk only when you alt-press the button. If you want it to use Berserk whenever possible, remove the [mod:alt]

I was also curious if anyone knew a macro to hot myself up from cat form ( bloom/rejuv) then back to cat form hitting 1 button
    At first I wanted to say "castsequence" again, but since you're switching forms, the following is possible:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [form:3,mod:alt] Rejuvenation; [form:3] Lifebloom; Cat Form
    When in Cat Form, the button uses Lifebloom, or Rejuv on alt-press, which automatically takes you out of Cat, and another press in caster or any other form (e.g. Travel Form) uses Cat Form again.

and also one for a healing touch when predators swiftness was active.
    A macro cannot determine whether you have a certain buff and use spells accordingly, but for cases like this, I heavily recommend the addon InlineAura, which shows buff/debuff durations on the corresponding spell buttons. It works without further setup for buffs that have the same name as their spell, has Defaults for many class spells that have buffs/procs with a different name, or similar buffs from other classes (MotW/Kings, Mangle/Trauma) and is of course customizable to nearly no end: In your case, you can configure Healing Touch (and Rebirth) to display the uptime and duration of the Predator's Swiftness buff. Other feral examples: Shred and the Omen proc Clearcasting (can also light up the button like the default UI does for finishers on 5 CPs) and when I still had 4T11, I used Mangle to display the Strength of the Panther buff, its duration and stacks.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks!

and for the above. I had a really nice 2 push feral charge / ravage macro I used, but I lost it =/. I never really use any macros other than that. I was wanting to play around with them and see if it changes any playing.