[H] <Project Icarus> 25M 6/7HM LF Dps Wed/Sun/Mon PST

Project-Icarus.org

GUILD
    <Project Icarus> started in WOTLK with a rapidly successful 10 man early on. We would grow into a top competing 25 over the course of the expansion. We are a casual guild with a core of hardcore players. From former top 100 guild players, to the always casual, we have a diverse array of talent. Many of us have known each other for quite a long time through out the years of WOW. We came together to form a casual guild that wasn't only fun to play in, but offered good progression at the same time.

Server
    Kalecgos-PVP is a Pacific server part of the Shadowburn battle group housed in 1 of 2 Chicago data centers. The server is Horde dominant. It has called home to many successful guilds over the years.

Raids & Guild Events
    Raids are Wednesday, Sunday, Monday from 7-10pm pst.
    Outside of raids you will find an active guild. We do regular retro raids for fun, mounts, and legendaries. We also have a weekly alt run.

Recruiting
    Project Icarus is known for being a 25 man guild that has fun and downs bosses. We are looking to bolster our roster to continue to progress Heroic Firelands. We are currently seeking a small mix of the following, although any good app will be highly considered.

Death Knight: Frost/Unholy
    Druid: Boomkin
    Hunter: Open
    Mage: Closed
    Paladin: Closed
    Priest: Holy
    Rogue: Open
    Shaman: Ele/Resto
    Warlock: Open
    Warrior: Open

Please apply at project-icarus.org. Even if your class/spec was not listed, we encourage anyone who thinks they would be a good addition to our guild to apply.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Raethia, Changiskhan or Tlielax. One of our members will be happy to redirect you if they are on an alt.

Thank you for your interest in <Project Icarus>. We look forward to maintaining our reputation of being a great guild that gets things done.

What's the fiercest flower in the garden?

A tiger lily.

It's going to be legen...wait for it...and I hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the second half of that word is...DAIRY!

Jerks =( I want to be helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    Also, what the hell is up with our last tier? It's basically pigeon holing us into elemental harmony because of the dps potential of having fire elemental + searing + magma out at once but that's also the last thing I want to have to have out at the same time because it's like babysitting a room full of retarded 5 year olds. Sure, they are cute in their little helmets but you know that you will have to run all over the place trying to keep them from making a mess and/or hurting themselves.

Why did the mother cat put stamps on her kittens?

She wanted to mail a litter.

Who was the famous French monkey general?

Ape-oleon Baboon-aparte.

What so you call a 2,000-pound walrus?

Tiny.

I wanna help too!

(A bad joke.)

(A dumb answer.)

Rev is a bad driver, recruiting people for my Saints Row gang.

I need 56 more achievements, you should totally join up and help me out.

Free punch and pie, inquire within!

(Shh, more people will join if they think there will be punch and pie)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    Also, what the hell is up with our last tier? It's basically pigeon holing us into elemental harmony because of the dps potential of having fire elemental + searing + magma out at once but that's also the last thing I want to have to have out at the same time because it's like babysitting a room full of retarded 5 year olds. Sure, they are cute in their little helmets but you know that you will have to run all over the place trying to keep them from making a mess and/or hurting themselves.

Gonna bump this thread

bump cause of new patch

BUMP for Dragon Soul RAID

Rev don't you think we need a new thread given that we're working on Dragon Soul?