Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pointing it out because generally religions are against that >>
    The only real rule my religion is strongly about is to paint the world blue. Fetus killing is a pretty meh topic for us.

I would highly recommend Grandia and Skies of Arcadia. Grandia has one of the best combat systems in a RPG I have played.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Shadow Hearts series
    The Legend of Dragoon

You're welcome. I say this because you'll thank me later.
    Shadow Hearts, indeed one of the best RPGs I have ever played. You'll need to like the "Ring system" though, not everyone may be into that. But if you do, everything else about it was just fantastic RPG stuff, from the story, to the characters, the environment, sidequests, demon transformations.

I personally enjoyed Breath of Fire 3 and 4, and 3 is one my most played RPGs ever. Have had about 10 playthroughs since I was 14, i.e. about once a year I'll feel like going through it again :P I wouldn't say BoF3 is the "best" RPG ever, but it has a charm that never went away. Also, nostalgia.

Tales of Series is pretty good, and if you have and xbox360, Tales of Vesperia is actually one of the best "recent-ish" RPGs I have tried (200hours on a single playthrough, very rare for me). Lost Odyssey was pretty fun too, although I got bored towards the end.

Good luck and hope you have fun!

Ps: other random suggestions: Wild Arms 2, Kingdom Hearts (!!!!), Chrono Cross/Trigger, all if you have a PS1 or emulator. Resonance of Fate for the 360, if you don't mind a semi difficult game (at the start anyway, later on it gets easier).

10+ Year Old Account
    Lufia 1&2 (especially 2)
    Illusion of Gaia (or illusion of time in europe)
    Mother/earthbound
    chrono trigger
    secret of evermore
    secret of mana

I miss the snes days
    Monk, I need a monk!!!