Guild Name: Superlative
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): EU
Realm Type: PvE
Realm Timezone: +1 GMT
Battlegroup: Misery
Progression: None, we're leveling at the moment - read more at the bottom!
Raid Times: n/a
Raid Schedule: n/a
Openings: Everyone

Hello, thanks for reading my post about my guild, Superlative.

We're a minor group of friends returning to this virtual world, starting with plain sheets, and gradually leveling together towards the end-game.

What this means is that we're a casual and friendly guild at the moment, but we're focusing on PvE, and we all have a pretty solid background experience of previous PvE content (most of us never played Cataclysm before now).

So we're leveling together, but we want new friends and so we invite everyone that wants a fresh start or is new to the game, to join our guild and level with us. We're doing dungeons daily, even though the levels blasts away rather quickly.

What we seek in a player: A player dedicated to clearing the content, even when we're not that hardcore, so you must be willing to keep focus and the standard try and fail, the re-try. We're all super-nice, none of us will push anyone to anything that they don't want to do, but you must be willing to learn if we point out things.

What we can offer: We have a tabard. No seriously, we're pretty organized as all of us have a pretty solid background in the game - we've been sucessfully leading raids since vanilla, and we're focused on clearing the PvE content. We have our own website, with an own domain name (*gasp*), a forum etc.

As mentioned, we're pretty friendly, but may be strict when we start to raid as we're focused to progress. This means we're eager to learn new players how-to play their class (we've have a pretty solid experience in most of the classes) and what to do in a raid - like the standard stuff.

We're norwegians, so if you're swedish or danish, or even norwegian, we're probably won't have a problem with communication in our own language (except some of the danes, they talk funny), but the core language is english of course.

If this sounds interesting for you or any of your friends, maybe a bunch of you wants to start again, no matter what level you are, please visit our application page to send us an or contact me in-game by whispering Nurket on the Saurfang realm.

wwwDOTwow-superlativeDOTcomSLASHapplication

Take care, I hope some of you would join our guild and help it grow so we all can have some fun!

Kind regards,
Nurket