Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Chromatic Dragon Model.

I'm 99% sure this isn't a mount.
    It appears when the aspects charge the Dragonsoul in the Madness of Deathwing encounter and Thrall fires the beam of doom to deliver the final blow to Deathwing.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmd7G...ailpage#t=762s

You can vaguely see it in the golden transparent orb in that video.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2011-11-08 at 03:03 AM.

cool story bro...but its definitely going to be a mount

You're absolutely right that the Chromatic Dragon model is not a mount, that's why it's not flagged or promoted as such.
    the Chromatic Dragon MOUNT model however...
    You know... the one with a saddle?
    Any guesses as to what it might be?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am guessing Heroic DW drop. The Anorexic Alex mount is probably going to be the Meta achiev mount.

I dont understand what's going on, and the video isn't clear.

What now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I am guessing Heroic DW drop. The Anorexic Alex mount is probably going to be the Meta achiev mount.
    NO there is a red and yellow alex mount. the chromatic dragon looks very Chinese, it is most likely the stone/proto dragon of MoP
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

It has a 1% drop chance ONLY in LFR groups!

/endtroll

Ummm... maybe reward for 125 mount achievement that hasn't shown up yet? This would work for me, since I just hit 126 like 4 days ago, and get #127 in 4.3 (Tyrael's), plus more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I dont understand what's going on, and the video isn't clear.

What now?
    put it full screen 1080p and look very closely at Thrall's kamehameha
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

im 99% sure
    after thrall kills deathwing the raid will have to kill thrall and the mount will drop from thrall
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    you can't debate with a game that sends you dragons via mail

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    It appears when the aspects charge the Dragonsoul in the Madness of Deathwing encounter and Thrall fires the beam of doom to deliver the final blow to Deathwing.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmd7G...ailpage#t=762s

You can vaguely see it in the golden transparent orb in that video.
    Nah, you will get the mount if you pre order MoP.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deathwing Heroic drops the Red Alexstrazsa mount
    Deathwing Normal drops the Orange Alexstrazsa mount

If anything the Chromatic Drake mount will be from the Glory meta.

It's not going to be anything to do with MoP. Blizzard would not add models for the next expansion in a normal raid patch. We didn't get Storm & Stone Drakes included in the Icecrown patch, did we? We didn't get Proto Drakes included in the Sunwell Patch either.

And yes, that one is a pet. The armoured one is a mount.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2011-11-08 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    NO there is a red and yellow alex mount. the chromatic dragon looks very Chinese, it is most likely the stone/proto dragon of MoP
    There is also a green fire hawk mount that we never saw any use for. Maybe one of those 2 Alex mounts will be abandoned or kept for later use too.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Deathwing Heroic drops the Red Alexstrazsa mount
    Deathwing Normal drops the Orange Alexstrazsa mount

If anything the Chromatic Drake mount will be from the Glory meta.

It's not going to be anything to do with MoP. Blizzard would not add models for the next expansion in a normal raid patch. We didn't get Storm & Stone Drakes included in the Icecrown patch, did we? We didn't get Proto Drakes included in the Sunwell Patch either.
    we had weapon models from upcoming expansions before they were released before..
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    I highly doubt that. Chromatic Drake ties into the lore of Cata, I am 99% certain it is the mount from the Glory of the Dragon Soul raider. But I am also 99% certain the Skeleton of this drake will also be used for a Chinese style drake in MoP.

we had weapon models from upcoming expansions before they were released before..
    Not in a normal raid patch we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    There is also a green fire hawk mount that we never saw any use for. Maybe one of those 2 Alex mounts will be abandoned or kept for later use too.
    The Green Fire hawk more than likely will never be used. Blizz always comes out with different color schemes for mounts, gear, etc. Some of them get scrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I highly doubt that. Chromatic Drake ties into the lore of Cata, I am 99% certain it is the mount from the Glory of the Dragon Soul raider. But I am also 99% certain the Skeleton of this drake will also be used for a Chinese style drake in MoP.
    Yeah they tied into the lore as the hybrid drakes that were purple/pink.

First Chromatic Drake to ever be fought was Gyth in ubrs and that was Pink. This one is.. golden?
    It may well be called Chromatic, but its probably got jack sh** to do with the acual Chromatic Flight.

I'm seriously hoping for 125 mounts achievement. I want it badly and thats probably the only way I'll get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Model was added with a companion pet, Be putting money on Rogue legendary dagger mount perhaps with the lil' fellas being guild rewards.. Thing is clad with dark looking plates, Sharp pointy stuff everywhere...

As for how it'd fit?, Maybe the black flight were keeping perfected chromatics hidden away and with the demise of the Black flights top ranks and the aspect himself they became freed and under the command of Wrathion?

With the DW normal and heroic encounters having a guaranteed mount drop... will they add a Glory one?

Hell i can dream...
    Last edited by Klawz; 2011-11-08 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    I'm seriously hoping for 125 mounts achievement. I want it badly and thats probably the only way I'll get one.
    im going to assume the spectral wyvern/gryphon is gonna be the 125/150 mount reward