Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria B-roll

Update - Raids & Dungeons Panel isn't being streamed and was replaced by SC2 stuff apparently, we have people on site taking notes and will report shortly.

Update - Blizzard released their own write ups of the last 2 panels, check them out!

World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria B-roll
    A new video preview of the Mists of Pandaria zone is available on the CurseNetwork Youtube Channel

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-10-21 at 10:43 PM.

We got that b-roll?

yeah, need more

Deleted
    mehhhh i love the area so much... i cant imagine the story being anything cool or assosiated with WoW tho...

10+ Year Old Account
    its so peacefull and it has a lot of mystic...yet there is a grim feeling...

Deleted
    reminds me of kung-fu panda

These environments look beautiful, might be the one redeeming quality so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait... they are actually doing fucking panda land?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of Nagrand in a way.. All the upcoming changes look quite nice though. Even though I'm not too fond of Pandaren..

Hmm... I hope they don't make huge areas with nothing in them... Since they aren't allowing players lvling there to fly. Especially the snow-zone looks quite large... But I suppose that's because they haven't added any npcs/events there yet. It's quite interesting to see that they actually make the areas before they make the quests and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful zones. Ow my god... so beautiful.

Deleted
    I hope they paid Dreamworks for the copyright...

Deleted
    Dislike it. Not warcrafty enough. I don't want to play an asian themed mmo. I want Warcraft.

Pretty gaudy, but still looks nice.

Amazing I love every bit of it

What is this vid showing off exactly. That nothing will happen in MOP? Or the super dated visuals. Not really impressed.

Deleted
    The announced expansion looks more like an expansion for kids making WoW even more a game for children with pandas, pet battles and so on in my opinion. PvE battlegrounds? Really? We need more real PvP in this game and not less. The dumbing down also continues with achievement sharing among your chars, automatic talents and now even resilience as a base stat. What a hell?

We know by know how it's going to work out too. At first they won't allow flying until max level, then a month or so after release they will change that and pretty soon you will be able to fly at all levels. The new race will start at 70 or so because there will be massive whining about having to level again etc. More whining will also lead to all races having speed leveling and racials will get nerfed again. Another melee class, oh gee, just what this game needed, oh and another tank class, I'm sooooo excited……….cough, cough. Has Blizzard not learned yet that it doesn't matter how many tank classes they introduce in the game, people will still prefer dps over tanking. Now, if they were brave they would have introduced a new ranged class instead but I guess the kids prefer melee like they always do and Blizzard always goes after the money and the whiners.

There was a time I wasn't this pessimistic about the game but after nearly 6 years and witnessing the debacle that was cataclysm and countless other disappointments I'm quite sure this is what's going to happen. I know a lot can change put it probably won't.We'll see wont we?
    Last edited by mmoc6cf872d270; 2011-10-21 at 10:31 PM.

Last area looks just like Kaineng City in GW: Factions. Still calling joke on this.
    Last edited by depotboy; 2011-10-21 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    Summary of the above posts: QQ.Love the art direction. Give me an Asian theme anyday, no matter how much of a marketing move it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Hug Machine View Post
    Dislike it. Not warcrafty enough. I don't want to play an asian themed mmo. I want Warcraft.
    Warcraft has elements of English, Native American, African, Egyptian, and Norse lore, for starters. What would be so unusual about adding on lore from the largest continent on Earth?