Thread: Hagara HM

Hagara HM

My guild is going to progress on HagaraHM, would be grateful if you guys could say howmany tanks/healers/dps required since I cant seem to find any WOL for this fight.

ManyThanks <3

Deleted
    For 10 man or 25 man?

Deleted
    10-man is definitely 1 tank
    1 ranged taunt class (pretty much need a paladin healer ;p) to taunt the Focused Assaults
    2-3 healers - we went with 3 and our best attempt - living through both Ice and Lightning Phase ended up with boss at 50% and below 4 minutes on enrage timer... so definitely we would be eaten by enrage but 2 healing seems to be impossible tbh right now :S
    (for us at least... since Angered 2-healed it >.<)

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 02:21 AM ----------

Also - how hard is it going to be without Drums of Speed?
    It seems so OP on frost phase...

Deleted
    A warrior tank can easily do the focused assults himself. Intervene and Heroic leap away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    A warrior tank can easily do the focused assults himself. Intervene and Heroic leap away.
    ORLY

o.o

Deleted
    Hmm, I remember the Wrath Union guild

OT: you will not find any logs due to a bug / exploit that people do not want to share that could end bad but who knows.

Can you not just move away from the assult?

Deleted
    On heroic Hagara chases the moving tank while channeling Focused Assault.

The Intervene+heroic leap is not bad but flawed - intervening makes her hit your back - no blocks = even more massive damage; you can do it once every P1 - and Focused Assault is cast at least twice if not many more times during that phase...

What about the frost phase and http://www.wowhead.com/item=29530 ? If you don't have LW is your 10-man you are shafted? Stampeding Roar may be used once a frost phase (IF you have druid) but I'd still much more prefer a 15% speed buff lasting for 30 seconds to a 60% but only 8-second long one...

Deleted
    The problem with focused it s that you cant block nor avoid it, so it doesnt really matter if she catch your back a bit while intervening. Dk and druids absorb works, so they problably can tank it with no problem, warrs and palas need a taunt or a jump/intervene

I solo tanked her as feral and took all the attacks by myself. Barkskin on one, SW/LS the other and just took the third with a FL trinket heal, sometimes calling out for sacrifice before.

Our warrior got raped when he tried, so yeah I'm guessing you can't block it.

Deleted
    Talk about balance ;/