Poll: Do you believe there'll be a raid between Deathwing and Mists of Pandaria?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd expect a mini-raid or/and a cata style "instanced boss" launch event.

I almost hope there won't be one. If we do get one it means we have to wait longer for MoP, and I'm just not happy with that idea! Besides, I can't think of what it would be. Ruby Sanctum led into Cataclysm, but what could we have to lead into MoP? The only storyline hint we have is that it'll be the start of the war between Horde and Alliance. Maybe the destruction of Theramore could be done in a raid setting, where Horde have to fight Jaina and Alliance have to fight Garrosh (after attacking/defending Theramore)? Neither would be killed of course, but it could be fun.

Other than that, no idea what could be done really.

10+ Year Old Account
    a pve faction raid sounds like a great idea, although i'm still hoping they wrap up the neptulon story in 4.4(It will never happen! D
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

Deleted
    I think there will either be a 1-boss Old God raid before MoP or possibly a raid to introduce the new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was always 1 final raid boss before the next expasion. BC - After Illidan, was Sunwell. Wrath- After Arthas, was Halion.

My Prediction for after Deathwing is..../drum roll..............................N'Zoth the Old God.

I'm 2/3 so far on predictions, as i previously posted on other threads. We have Pandas, we have Monks, also said a new profession would be woodcarving(which wasnt annouced), but still crossing my fingers that will change b4 MoP comes out, since Blizz has time to add that(until June/July).
    Last edited by Volbian; 2011-11-08 at 04:13 PM.

They said there wouldn't be one. Why would there be?

Deleted
    There might be a Ruby sanctum/ Obsidian Sanctum type of raid.
    I don't think there will be a proper raid for sure.
    And if there is a raid like that i dont think that the boss will be a dragon.

Wouldn't mind a faction champions type of fight. After all they re trying to put in main focus the war of alliance vs horde.

that doesn't make sense.

Deleted
    Maybe the Azure Sanctum or Emerald Sanctum.

I hope not, I'd rather get this stupid expansion over with ASAP.

Deleted
    No I do not.

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    There was always 1 final raid boss before the next expasion. BC - After Illidan, was Sunwell. Wrath- After Arthas, was Halion.

My Prediction for after Deathwing is..../drum roll..............................N'Zoth the Old God.

I'm 2/3 so far on predictions, as i previously posted on other threads. We have Pandas, we have Monks, also said a new profession would be woodcarving(which wasnt annouced), but still crossing my fingers that will change b4 MoP comes out, since Blizz has time to add that(until June/July).
    They said that there won't be another raid this expansion though. Next patch after 4.3 is the pre-MoP event-patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Backreaper View Post
    a pve faction raid sounds like a great idea, although i'm still hoping they wrap up the neptulon story in 4.4(It will never happen! D: )
    Not in this expansion at least. Wouldn't surprise me if it's revisited in one of the expansions to follow MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I don't believe there will be a raid.

I think it would be cool is if the big event had Theramore turn into a temporary pvp zone/wintergrasp/tol barad type thing, with the each week leading up to MoP maybe having the city appear more destroyed or have more and more fighting npcs in the zone or something. Not sure if blizz could pull it off without it seeming completely horde sided, but it would be cool.

As previous expantions have had im sure there will be not tied directly to the story line (Sunwell, Ruby Sanctum) and with absolutely everythingbased around deathwing this go im sure they will try and add variety last second.

If there is a 4.4 I'd only expect world bosses and the pre-5.0 world event to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpnissen View Post
    No I do not.

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 06:12 PM ----------

They said that there won't be another raid this expansion though. Next patch after 4.3 is the pre-MoP event-patch.
    Whether its a Pre-MoP event - If it consists of a boss or whatever, 10 or 25m, That sir/ma'am is a raid. Maybe not a progression thing, but still a raid.

Considering that Blizz already said there won't be, I don't understand why this question keeps popping up.
    Last edited by Bitlovin; 2011-11-12 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Considering that Blizz already said they won't be, I don't understand why this question keeps popping up.
    When and where did they say there wasnt gonna be one? Please link to show this.
    All they said was this was going to be the last raid for expansion, which in their definition of raid, consists of 8 bosses(Deathwing twice). Never did they deny the possibility of 4.4.
    Last edited by Volbian; 2011-11-12 at 04:59 PM.

Yes, something to bring us into MoP same as halion was.
    orrrrr some sort of pvp style encounter like ToC's faction champs. a rerun of that would be nice :P