Deleted

Need help to upgrade my PC

Hello. As in title, i need some advice with upgrading my PC.

This is link to my comp
    www/dot/desktoppcs.org.uk/packard-bell/packard-bell-ixtreme-6220uk-desktop-pc/

Problem is that i wast trying to play BF3.... and yea, slideshow on minimum settings :/

So my question is, what i can upgrade, to make it work. Cash doesnt make big problem, but i'd like to change minimum parts, for 'BEST' possibilities, so it would last more than another month or 2 ;p

Any suggestions?

PS: i hope its good place to ask for help, and sorry for broken english ;p

Deleted
    First, here's your link: http://www.desktoppcs.org.uk/packard...uk-desktop-pc/

Then, you could upgrade your Graphics Card easily, but I am not sure if that would be much good, given that your CPU is also kinda low. But an upgrade it would be.

But in order to play BF3 decently, you'll need a new mobo/cpu/gpu.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-11-08 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    Ouch, thats not gonna be cheap ;p
    Possible to get those parts for around €1000? Can be bit more, i'd prefer to take something what will last longer... Any suggestions? I was checking last setup of the month, but it can be a bit outdated....

Deleted
    for 1000 Euro you should definately go for a good mobo, i5 2500k perhaps a gtx 580 or something similar, a cooler to overclock the i5, a new PSU and 1600 ddr3 ram, but that's just my opinion, i have rly no idéa what those would cost but i'm pretty sure someone with give ya some links for upgrades similar to mine but perhaps a little better/cheaper ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    You're probably gonna need to throw a case in there too. Chances are his current one isn't very upgrade friendly.

Deleted
    Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced perhaps this case?

if money is enough i don't see why not ;D

Deleted
    Thanks all for help.

Now, i live in Ireland, and im not sure, is that Novatech will be best option. Is it possible that i'll find irish company cheaper?
    www!dot!pixmania.ie
    www!dot!komplett.ie

If not, maybe some1 know how novatech transport delivery... i mean, is it their own transport, or what? i'd prefer dont get broken parts...

About case... That one u linked... i fell like its big, but i'd go for www!dot!novatech.co.uk/products/components/cases/cases/galaxy3.html - if that would fit it.

Actualy... im just thinking right now... from my current PC it would stay only hard drive, my cooler is working weird, very loud... motherboard is over-heating, or maybe thats graphic card, donno.

Maybe i should simply look after buying whole tower? Or i should buy part by part?

Sorry for the amout of questions, but im totally noob ;p