Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Most AAA MMO's are in development for 5+ years. I think WoW was in development for around that time, so was just about every other AAA MMO out there. If you look, the ones that had significantly shorter development cycles generally suffered more because they didn't have the amount of time to polish their game and make sure things worked.
    I think this sums up everything I would ever have to say on this subject, Titan is going to be polished to a standard that suits a grade A gaming company, Blizzard isn't producing some crap game that's going to be a turd in a box with a bow tie on it, no this game is going to be on par with SC2 I would say, graphically at least and a great story hopefully. I'm not even concerned with Titan right now, when they announce it I will watch it, give it a fair thought and if it interest me then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    They probably just don't think it's presentable yet.
    not even a screenshot?i mean have you seen the screenshots from WoW aplha?they were showing it them and people that bought the collectors edition of W3 had a book with art and screens in the game for WoW

Of course i can be totally wrong in every account on the matter but for me TITAN is the answer for every new MMO that is coming.Since you cant say WoW is the answer given the fact that WoW is just there and it will not move for many years more.But it cannot be compared to newer games.

---------- Post added 2011-11-08 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verth Aeyta View Post
    I think this sums up everything I would ever have to say on this subject, Titan is going to be polished to a standard that suits a grade A gaming company, Blizzard isn't producing some crap game that's going to be a turd in a box with a bow tie on it, no this game is going to be on par with SC2 I would say, graphically at least and a great story hopefully. I'm not even concerned with Titan right now, when they announce it I will watch it, give it a fair thought and if it interest me then so be it.
    well yes you can expect at least that...especially after the release of RIFT and the way they handled it i don't think games wont look good at the half finished games any more.And the entire industry is heading that way fully finished games at launch where 2 years ago the standard was ok its luch expect shitload of bugs and problems.

Quote Originally Posted by antonatsis View Post
    not even a screenshot?i mean have you seen the screenshots from WoW aplha?they were showing it them and people that bought the collectors edition of W3 had a book with art and screens in the game for WoW
    WoW was a sequel to Warcraft 3. Titan is an entirely new intellectual property. People at least had an idea of what to expect from WoW before they ever saw anything about it.

How do you not see the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by antonatsis View Post
    They will start showing off assets (SS's/videos) when they are ready to start their PR push and start building even more hype about the game. They don't just release assets because they have them, they release them because they get something out of it like media coverage.

well it seems my reasoning was a bit off :P we will wait till next years blizzcon to see how things will roll