Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I Love Mulit-Boxing JC :)

I thought I'd talk about it here, so I am

I absolutely love multi-boxing, especially in BG's or going to Molten front and being a ... well pain :P

But best of all, its so damn easy to make a hell of alot of gold by boxing 5 jcer's.
    5 Prospecting all at the same time, or I mix it up, 3 prospect, 1 de's other transmutes gems.

No real set way depends what I need, want at time, sometimes its 3 prospecting, 2 milling, or 3 prospecting, 2 making jewellery too de/sell.

I have made so much gold this way with little effort, no AH down time, and so easily, I basically have a JC Factory lol

Only thing I need to be careful of, is to not flood market, but thats happening anyway but not by me, seems people have gone loopy with patch drawing near and wanting to sell all their current gems at idiotic low prices.

Ah the fun of new patches and the crazy it brings prior.

My goal is to reach 5 million before the new xpac and then quit on making gold and cruise through xpac, I have been mass buying ore since its dropped so much in price but have decided not to buy anymore, not like i actually do need the gems now, im pretty much flooded as it is.

Glyphs I have laid off, f a bit lately, but taking on both glyphs and gems is very easy to do, and so much gold I make with little effort.

Today I am prospecting on 3 accounts finish off rest off ore. 1 will transmute and other my main will camp for Aeonaxx

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    ...seems people have gone loopy with patch drawing near and wanting to sell all their current gems at idiotic low prices...
    The gold farmers are back on my realm flooding the AH with 100s of stacks of ore. JCs are prospecting and putting cuts on the AH, but no one is buying so all we do is cancel/relist/cancel/ relist.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    bummer they are selling like crazy even still on my realm.
    Im on a high pop realm so stock is always moving, but prices gone down which is fine, good time to mass buy if they stupidly cheap like on mine and hold off and wait for patch

10+ Year Old Account
    What's Mulit-boxing, something to do with a bad hairstyle?
    Anyway yeah, only got 2 JCs myself, 3 transmuters though and a tailor, rest are just engy/scribe etc.
    Is handy being able to generate the tokens at a higher rate for designs and c.eyes too.
    Still got loads of gems left over from when I kept buying any stacks of obsidium for under 50g, was making profit cutting and vendoring the common gems except for carnelians which I muted to rubies, also muted a load to metas, managed to shift about 200 of various cuts for 75-150g each with about 65g each as my minimum to make profit... then the price sank to 45g each 'cause of some git sitting on the market for weeks, got just shy of 100 left to shift hoping the patch brings the price back up.

it seems that these days there are more and more people multi boxxing proffessions, i dont really see it to be that worthwhile, once your in the million club gold kinda becomes obsolete
    Into MoP beta, working on new gold blog, watch this space!

Deleted
    Im gonna be so arrogant to give you an advice.

Dont especulate with fun.Its always a let down.

I had been in your shoes before and once you have amassed such a fortune "for the future" the future comes and you dont like it.
    Maybe "MoP" breaks your fun,maybe you fall in love with Diablo 3,maybe you just get bored of mmos,maybe you win the lottery and starts wasting your time on supermodels on the board of a boat,maybe you get married or maybe the freaking world ends on 21 Dec 2012...

You just dont know,thats why its never a good idea investing your time on "future fun" instead of "actual fun".

Just my two interstelar credits.

Salutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buurner View Post
    it seems that these days there are more and more people multi boxxing proffessions, i dont really see it to be that worthwhile, once your in the million club gold kinda becomes obsolete
    Well not everyone is in that club so they might find the OP's post somehow useful, yet your comment just looks like a gloat and doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.

They need to reduce the cd on some of these professions or make a cooking hat like they did with cooking to make it go superfast.

I mean i smelt 960 ore at a time and it takes me 24 min or something like that. Kinda rediculous.

Others that need help are prospecting, milling, inscription (turning pigment to ink) and disenchanting. Tailoring (making bolts) isn't too bad cause it takes 5 cloth at a time.

I multiboxed for the challenge of something new, for questing and soloing dungeons sometimes.
    Being able to do several profession at once was a perk, but not anything worth multiboxing for the
    reason of only doing professions. Only wish we´d get accountwide bank to reduce the needs for
    relogging a few times whenever you want to make something more complex than cooking a feast.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im gonna be so arrogant to give you an advice.

Dont especulate with fun.Its always a let down.

I had been in your shoes before and once you have amassed such a fortune "for the future" the future comes and you dont like it.
    Maybe "MoP" breaks your fun,maybe you fall in love with Diablo 3,maybe you just get bored of mmos,maybe you win the lottery and starts wasting your time on supermodels on the board of a boat,maybe you get married or maybe the freaking world ends on 21 Dec 2012...

You just dont know,thats why its never a good idea investing your time on "future fun" instead of "actual fun".

Just my two interstelar credits.

Salutes.
    Ive played since vanilla, and boxed since BC so I am sure I know what fun is to me thanks all the same.

Multi-boxing or even dual boxing is a very fast and a hell of alot easier way to make gold. especially with jc and or inscripting.
    I see alot of people asking "how" can they make x amount of gold fast, or how to just make more gold in general.

If you can afford 2 accounts it be easier, especially under raf if you need to level some toons.

I use 7 accounts in total, mostly box 5 and have fora very long time.

very handy especially if you have some time on your hands and camp the AH too relist on items, and at same time can use another account to mount camp, or dungeon/raid inbetween. Other accounts could prospect with a simple macro bound so if you click something in another window, your prospecting or milling from another.

Alot of different ways it can be used and dealt with, just some tinker time is needed.

I made a good 800k then spent he bulk of it and newer toons i levelled for my other boxing sets and geared them with little effort + all my toons which is over 30 at level 85 all have epic flying well and truely now.

I have 20 alchemists that were xmuting truegold, volatile air, not any more as it is not worth it to me anymore and waiting to see what will happen with epic gems xmuting or not, and if they add it in, in how recipes are to be obtained etc.

As for other person in regards to being in million club etc, as much as it seems to be a toone of gold its not really when you have a family of alts and plan too finish them all with spectral tigers, not all but 5 inspecific, 2 have it so far3 too go, 1 has ashes, but havent seen it drop for over 7 months now so will be a long time if ever, any other toon of mine will obtain it.

Trying to box Alakir for mount, missed out on it on my main few weeks ago and even offered 500k but it didnt interest the person who won it too depart with it as he was a mount collector too. Such is life, and no you can never have enough gold, though it really is based on what you do, want too achieve etc

but its fun to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meedle View Post
    They need to reduce the cd on some of these professions or make a cooking hat like they did with cooking to make it go superfast.

I mean i smelt 960 ore at a time and it takes me 24 min or something like that. Kinda rediculous.

Others that need help are prospecting, milling, inscription (turning pigment to ink) and disenchanting. Tailoring (making bolts) isn't too bad cause it takes 5 cloth at a time.
    I once spent 4hrs crafting zephyrites, because someone posted 4k of them at 50silver and i can cut and vendor for 75-90silver. I would pay for a JC crafting hat. Speaking of that it also took me a few hours to open all my mail, wish they would increase it up from 50 at a time.

Erhm.. everything with multi-boxing is fun cause its vastly overpowerd But you do pay for it I presume, so no hate here.