Deleted

Buying a new TV - Need assistance!

Hey again guys, how are you doing?

First off I figured this was the best section to post in as it seems to be more of a technical forum overall than just a Computer forum. I apologise in advance if the mods get angry and a kitten dies, it just made sense.

Now, me and my girlfriend wanted to buy a TV for our bedroom, but unlike PCs I am kinda out of the loop with TVs so I am coming here for support. The question is really; What am I looking for when it comes to TVs? What makes a BIG difference in viewing pleasure?
    • We were planning on going for a little bit lower budget, just to have a TV in the room - but will spend more if it makes a difference.
    • We aren't too far away (roughly 4 meters) so size isn't too important - something like a 32" (Again, if we can get bigger for not much more then that would be great as well)
    • The TV will be mounted ever so slightly to the right in relation to the viewing point (stupid windows) so a screen that isn't terrible at looking at very slight angles (Though we might buy a rotating mount, but those can be expensive).
    I hope you guys can help me out, I would appreciate it so much. I am sure the TV would be good enough if we just looked at one and bought it without any research, but then we might have missed out on something to make it even better which is what I am trying to avoid.

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Clampy!

Deleted
    I really like the Samsung TVs - you can get them relatively cheap, and quality wise they're pretty good. I dunno how much you want to spend, things can get expensive pretty quickly depending on what features you want / need.

Size wise, I have a 42" in the living room and sit about 3 Meters away. Sometimes I think the picture could be a bit bigger, but yeah, nothing to really complain about.

Deleted
    I would go to a local store, check some of the tvs out. write down the models, and check for reviews. Or do it the other way around.
    I think for a tv, the most important thing is, how you experience the image quality and stuff like.