End Time new heroic in patch 4.3

The new heroic End Time, coming in patch 4.3, seems really interesting! I found this video on Youtube with the music to End Time, its amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwCEQdnXfg

Hope the music to the other heroics will be as good as well.

Awesome! I agree, it's nice to see some people appreciating the content opposed to complaining about it props to you sir and great find!

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ive done them as they tune them (5mans). As long as they dont make them stupid easy im happy. But i agree the instances are really fun! and they look great.
    Last edited by Reconsider; 2011-11-09 at 08:16 PM.

Deleted
    oh man i cant tell you how much i love the last boss in endtime!!

Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    oh man i cant tell you how much i love the last boss in endtime!!
    Nice, how is the boss fight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxxxan View Post
    Nice, how is the boss fight?
    It's actually pretty insane. Basically he puts fire all over the fight area that doesn't go away, and there's this big hourglass in the middle of the area that you can use five times to "rewind" time. The cool thing about this (besides the effect itself, which actually looks like rewinding a VHS tape) is that everything gets reset along with the fires, including anyone who was dead coming back to life, the cooldowns of your moves and trinkets, your mana, etc.
    "Don't tell me what I can't do!" - Black Smoke Monster

Deleted
    Im looking forward to the new 5 mans !! Finally some cool new HCs to run. The music and atmosphere is indeed cool and I have done End time on PTR too and it seems quite a challenge with not so good geared guy.