Thread: [Titan Project]

[Titan Project]

Zeratul travels the Void looking for the prophecy of the return of the Xel'Naga and he discovers that they are going to burn the universe with only Kerrigan able to save her kind, the Zerg. In some awkward epicness the Terrans and/or Protoss stumble into Azeroth who has already been in contact with the Xel'Naga (no way)!

Surprise! The Xel'Naga are the Titans or the Titans are the Xel'Naga and the prophecy of the burning foretells of Sargeras and the Burning Legion. In this epic tale the Protoss and the Draenei have an awkward Uriel Septim moment, "You... I've seen you... in my dreams!" leading the Draenei out of the dark recesses of everyone's mind to lead a new lore.

(Also thought it was kinda interesting that the Protoss and Azerothians have a "Void", meaning outerspace since that's where Sargeras is roaming. Or was that the Nether...? Maybe the same? Meh.)

So Azeroth is either destroyed or ruined, leading all of her denizens to take up space marine armor and lend magic to Terran tech against the Xel'Titans and their Burning Legions (Woo!)

-:- I am not trolling and I base this off of nothing except an extremely wacked out dream, the likes of which has given me pause of eating a crap-load of candycorn before bed. -:-

All fine besides they said they aren't going to use any of their existing franchises for Titan

Oh, and orc firebats will finally come to fruition.

And night elf dancing holograms!
    Oh wait..

Starcraft is starcraft.
    Warcraft is wacraft.
    Titan will be titan.

No correlation between them except some similarities in the art work maybe because those making art in blizz for those games are the same people, making normal to see similarities, traits of the designer.
    That and that probably there will be humans in all games because.. You need humans..
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Deleted
    Isnt Titan just a project name?

Deleted
    This is the perfect way to screw up all of Blizzard's major IPs in one go. And it will make many people rage.

The Dark Voice is OBVIOUSLY Sargeras and the Xel'naga are obviously Titans. I thought this was obvious to everyone? Azeroth isn't in the Koprulu sector but I think you could be safe in saying that they are in the same universe and a God-like race might have had influence over more than one sector of a Galaxy since the Xel'naga stories are pretty much the exact same as the Titan stories in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nialyah View Post
    All fine besides they said they aren't going to use any of their existing franchises for Titan
    Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts. A lot of the lore in WoW is heavily based on aspects of Diablo and Starcraft, since Metzen has a habit of copying and pasting his own plotlines from one series to another. Compare the growing similiarities between Sylvanas and Kerrigan, for example.