final fantasy 12 no memory card can i still play on if i die?

Just as the topic asks, i wanna know since i dont have a memory card anymore... if i die do i have to have one to load my last point or will it allow me to just load the last point anyways? so basically is the game even playable without a memory card if i decide to not turn off the console till im done with it?

Yeah. You just should not turn off your ps. And no, if you die u have screwed up because there is no "last savepoint" from which you could load.

but why not buy a MC for 5€?

Deleted
    Buy another memory card to be safe !

10+ Year Old Account
    You will be screwed if you die, but it's still playable. Just think of it like hardcore mode in Diablo.

Man, i had the almost same situation as your. Here is it. When i was 10 years old, i used to have Nintendo 64 and a game called, "Mystic Quest" I played countless time and never had the game save and also i had this rumble pak. *mind you i was a kid that time* I always thought rumble pak is like memory card. I left the game running on for two days straight without single death and still panic about losing my progress. Next morning i was shouting to parents that i need batteries for rumble pak and they did. I got all excited and put batteries in my rumble pak and next few minutes, finding out it wasn't for saving the game, it was for shaking ur controller up while getting hit or use some magics. Parents accident turn off my game. I went such hyper rage.