Thread: 11/11/11

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Irulon View Post
    Well, at least 11/11/11 ain't a Friday.
    Where do YOU live?
    When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -- C. S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    11/11/11 is actually my birthday. Turning 19 =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting Harry Potter Blu Ray Combo Pack at midnight, NOT Skyrim. Going to have a great day watching it over...and over...and over...and ove-
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    At uni during the day ;(

I plan to play skyrim for weeks, going completely off the grid, then dying from sleep deprivation a happy man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carazy View Post
    10/10/10 was far more epic, as 101010 is the binary representation of the number 42 (the answer to life, the universe, and everything).
    yeah but 111111 is 63. and we all know what happened in november of 1963. let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.

11/11/11

Wake up go to work. Get home at 4p.m. wait till 5p.m. and then Finally play Star Wars The old Republic Weekend Beta test. Gonna be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandoggg View Post
    Yeah, Skyrim is coming out, but can't let a video game be the prime event of the most epic date of our lives.
    What are you plans? Currently 7 AM on Friday morning.. after I go to work I'm gonna turn in my Thunderfury quest items finally to get 6 1's slapped onto my FoS, then I think I might go to a movie theater, buy a ticket, and leave (the next most epic movie stub i have is 1/2/03). Then.. bar hopping? seems pretty unoriginal.. ideas??
    Nope, sorry, not sure what makes it such a big date other than being Veterans Day. Of course I just plan on going to work so what ever floats your boat.

Probably nothing. Nothing really special to do tomorrow.

Getting Skyrim at midnight. Play Skyrim until I *need* to sleep. Wake up, work on homework, more Skyrim. I'm deeply saddened that a major assignment has to be due near Skyrim. And keep in mind the professor openly admitted that yesterday he took the day off to play 10 hours straight of Uncharted 3. I swear I'm not making this up... Bastard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea why, but I've been wanting to look at the clock at Nov. 11th at 11:11 and 11 seconds. I've missed it every time but since it's 2011 I can't miss it.

i have a doctor's appointment and swtor beta to do before i can touch skyrim :\ if i play skyrim first i wont be able to do the other two.

Im playing it but pretty much stuck at a puzzle, I hate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Wait, isn't 12/12/12 more special seeing as how it's supposed to be the end of the world in 2012 ?

Also, school, probably party ( TGIF ) and some drunk Skyrim.

yes the world ending is much more special, than remebering the thousands of men and woman who gave their lives to give us the world we live in today..

1 am go1ng to rep1ace 1s or 1s 1n a11 my sentences w1th 1s.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-11-11 at 09:13 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    same as every day pinky, we're gonna try and take over the world....

more serious : nothing much, wake up, work as usual , get home , play games whilst drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Excellent choice good sir.
    I picked Sword of the Stars 2, don't even get me started.

On topic: Not sure yet, parade was last weekend, surely there will be something related on tv to partake in. Also, slight possibility of Spinal Tap.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    Why does everyone seem to forget that theres a 20 infront of the last 11?

oh yeah, cos we like to pay special significance to things that have none.

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Why does everyone seem to forget that theres a 20 infront of the last 11?

oh yeah, cos we like to pay special significance to things that have none.
    Hate to break it to you, but dates are often written using only the last two numbers of the year.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    Can't wait till tomorrow. 12/11/11 is almost there, because of the holiday today I missed 11:11 11/11/11 D: I hate sleep xD