Anti Glare Screen(s) / filters

I've just moved office and now get some really bad glare from the sun coming through the door (which naturally means I can't always close the blind on it.)
    I was looking for an anti glare filter to put over my 23" desktop monitor except that the only results I found were ... well more expensive than replacing the screen. (£100-£140)

To that end, has anyone found any decent desktop screens with Anti-Glare? Or a reasonably priced filter?

The filter for the laptop (at 17" seems to be a reasonable price (£30-£40))

5 Star CCS20552 Screen Filter Glass Anti Glare Radiation Static CRT Frame and 16-17 inch LCD - Black
    £39.88

3M Lightweight LCD framed Privacy filter suitable for 23 - 25 inch widescreen LCD displays 16:9 - PF324WHY
    £129.99
    Last edited by Djinni; 2016-01-15 at 08:20 AM.
    Current Project :::: Virtual Private Server hosting and Modded Minecraft admin :::: http://www.refreshprojects.com/
    CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 || CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || Cooler: Thermaltake Frio Pull/Push || RAM: 12GB G.Skill Ripjaws-X || MB: GigaByte Z97X-UD5H-BK || SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB || HDD: 2x 3TB WD Red, 4x 4TB WD Red, 2x 1TB Samsung SpinPoint F3 || GPU: MSI GTX 970 || VDU(s): Samsung S34E790C, LG IPS236V-PN, Samsung 46 F6320

Well, in fact the 3M >>privacy<< filter does something against glaring and reflecting: but it also makes it nearly impossible to see anything on the screen while not being at a 90° angle in front of it.

I would recommend to reposition the desk: no windows / doors in front / back of you, the Light source at 90° angle towards the monitor.
    Also much cheaper and way more fun
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2016-01-14 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffsplz View Post

Well, in fact the 3M >>privacy<< filter does something against glaring and reflecting: but it also makes it nearly impossible to see anything on the screen while not being at a 90° angle in front of it.
    That should be ok, I'm literally right in-front it ;-) So as long as its a removable one and not a cheap "stick it to the screen with double-sided tape" job, I'll be fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by buffsplz View Post
    I would recommend to reposition the desk: no windows / doors in front / back of you, the Light source at 90° angle towards the monitor.
    Also much cheaper and way more fun
    Unfortunately... not an option, as it has just been done.
    Current Project :::: Virtual Private Server hosting and Modded Minecraft admin :::: http://www.refreshprojects.com/
    CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 || CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || Cooler: Thermaltake Frio Pull/Push || RAM: 12GB G.Skill Ripjaws-X || MB: GigaByte Z97X-UD5H-BK || SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB || HDD: 2x 3TB WD Red, 4x 4TB WD Red, 2x 1TB Samsung SpinPoint F3 || GPU: MSI GTX 970 || VDU(s): Samsung S34E790C, LG IPS236V-PN, Samsung 46 F6320