Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    rogues are smashing PVP and Smashing PVE what you want a nerf??

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/430/Raid_T12H.html
    Surv Hunters, Balance Druids, Fury Warriors with 1Hers, 2H Frost Death Knights, Elemental Shamen, Frost Mages, Affliction Locks, and Assassination Rogues.
    Notice the WILL be. Notice what you linked is from this tier and without Legendarys, I'm talking 4.3 and tier13.

Now calculate in a 10% dmg buff to ALL melee and Legendary daggers+staffs and check again where MM Hunters will be (and BM/Survival will still be below)
    Last edited by Nelle; 2011-11-11 at 05:53 PM.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Baltaer View Post
    I think i can live with the Fury dps nerf, feel bad no other melee than Frost DK's are keeping up with me.
    As a Frost DK in 80% bis gear, it's still a challenge with a comparable fury warrior :P

I am super excited for the DK changes, even if they're bandaid tank fixes. They're welcomed none the less.

Deleted
    Nothing about rogues?

Good post by GC i think 4.3 looks to be the most balanced patch of cata for pvp and pve

Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    l.e.g.e.n.d.a.r.y. *break* d.a.g.g.e.r.s. ....end transmission
    This..... no need to talk about rogues :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Mutilate 14th best spec and rogues are smashing PvE huh? Sure combat is 4th with cleave. But alot of rogues think combat is boring as hell.

What's so wrong with Burst? In most cases it's the only way to defeat a healer and in some cases it's the only way to defeat a boss.. with in a timely manor. Ret has always been about Burst. It's why I like em over other dps specs. awe-well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    What's so wrong with Burst? In most cases it's the only way to defeat a healer and in some cases it's the only way to defeat a boss.. with in a timely manor. Ret has always been about Burst. It's why I like em over other dps specs. awe-well.
    Probably the same thing people dislike about Frost DK, when you don't get lucky, that burst turns into falling on your face.

Deleted
    Omg is blizz dumb? They buff DK how mouch they can buff them they are OP already with blue gear they can outdps Warrior who have a FL gear that is stupid and + they nerf warr now how can u call this a Balanc? now wonder why they lose People all the time... well blizz will never read this coments anyways so point to discusst here something..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Mutilate 14th best spec and rogues are smashing PvE huh? Sure combat is 4th with cleave. But alot of rogues think combat is boring as hell.
    imo combat is much more fun than mutilate. in combat at least you are constantly using gcds instead of waiting for energy to recharge. i would love for sub to be brought closer in line with the other 2 specs, but position reqs of backstab and ambush can make the spec useless on some encounters.

anyways, i get the feeling that blizz thinks rogues are pretty balanced pve wise and i agree with that for the most part. im sure if even with the daggers rogues struggle for what ever reason (doubtful) there will be hotfixes.

pvp on the other hand i feel is a whole nother beast. i think the change to the ms on wound poison will be a nice little buff, but i would really like to a boost in dmg output outside of shadowdance, like possibly a buff to hemo and backstab, that is only accessible to sub builds so it wont effect assassination once it gets into its execute range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I was so happy I had completely forgotten about the fact that fury warriors were getting that 5% damage nerf. Pretty freaking disappointing especially looking at http://www.simulationcraft.org/430/Raid_T12H.html which makes me think we really were not in need of this nerf at all. I was really hoping deep down that Arms would get a buff for 4.3 but I guess that won't happen now. And no I don't mean in PVP. It would just be nice for arms to be even with fury or even better for at least a couple months. I can barely remember the few times that's happened. I do feel you hunter's pain though. When everyone is geared for tier 13 you're going to be pretty far down the totem pole. It's always a real shame when a pure dps class ends up in a situation like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Oh please. At least you've got multiple specs you can play that do are all viable in some encounters. As a warrior fury has been our only viable pve spec for 3/4th of our history in WoW including right now.

No feedback for rogues is a good thing, you aren't getting nerfed.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Think of rogues like sharks in nature-perfectly evolved.

i love how they "fix" ret for pve but absolutely drive it further into the ground than it already is for pvp, i mean there is no spec that is worse off in pvp right now. it seems as if they know rets fucked (they've stated it) but instead of trying to fix they will just say fuck it and wait until next expac and try again...the life of a ret pally ever since vanilla

If 25% is too much and 10% is too little, then it may mean the entire mechanic may not have much of a future.
    Yet more proof that Blizzard has a lever with notches at 10%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 90%. If you want, say... 20%? 15%? Too bad, scrap the concept and try something else.

There are many other shaman changes discussed in Part One
    Oh, must have missed those! No wait, that's many?

Hunter (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents) We provided a modest DPS buff for Beast Mastery and Survival hunters to help them catch up with the Marksman spec. As I mentioned above, we wouldn’t consider it a success if we made every Marks hunter respec to Survival, so our intent is to get close without going over. BM also suffers from a lack of AE damage, so we increased the damage of two of their AE pets.
    Yeah... who cares that mm will be shit in 4.3 compared to all casters,hybrids and melee thx to their 10% ap buff...
    Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents) We increased Demonology and Destruction’s DPS to be more competitive with Affliction, and increased the duration on Improved Soul Fire to make that buff a bit easier to manage. We also fixed a long-standing bug that caused the Doomguard to do too much damage, so Demo’s buff also needed to offset that.
    Affli is the highest dps specc atm so you pump up other 2 lock speccs to lvl of afflicition but 2 hunter specc you pump up to lvl of mm even tugh mm is miles behind affli and we are talking about 2 pure dps classes here

WHERE IS THE F*CKING LOGIC HERE? GOD FORBID HUNTER ENDING IN TOP3 DPS WHERE IT BELONGS....
    Last edited by Dexiefy; 2011-11-11 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    <snip>

I was wrong
    Last edited by Mif; 2011-11-11 at 08:15 PM.

Deleted
    I wish Blizzard would focus more on actual content, rather than trying to reach balance: a goal that is impossible to achieve. Releasing not one, but two patches in a row with raid tier that has only 7 bosses is pathetic.

P.S. To those who want to reply justifying small tiers with "quality > quantity": how about "quality + quantity"? We used to have both options at the same time, now we can have only one.