help with resto druid :(

I cant seem to do anything when i got someone on me. Outside of treeform i cant hold my own against one dps my HoTs arent holding me at all. Any tips ? Im doing mainly BGs btw.

Deleted
    It all comes down to keeping away from damage. If it's a melee dps run away, root them with Nature's Grasp if they hit you, keep HoTs up, use cooldowns like Swiftmend and Nature's Swiftness while running, dispell snares. If it is a caster try to stay out of their line of sight at all times. Barkskin helps to reduce some damage. Also don't forget to take advantage of your other forms (travel form for speed, cat form + stealth). I'm not a pro PvPer but this is what I do and it seems to work.

It's hard I'm not going to lie. Resto druids do not do well under pressure from melee. Your best bet is smart use of barkskin and nature's grasp to root melee so you can run away. most of the time it doesn't work.... you just get use to dying to a single rogue or DK.

One thing you can do is macro nature's swiftness and cyclone and cyclone them so you can get away.

Bring people that are good at peeling.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Save barkskin for when your stunned and/or when silenced (forget if that's possible). Also before hard casting make sure: full hots>fake cast>cast.
    Good luck.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    I cant seem to do anything when i got someone on me. Outside of treeform i cant hold my own against one dps my HoTs arent holding me at all. Any tips ? Im doing mainly BGs btw.
    Make sure you have all points in genesis and natures bounty and living seed. and gift of the earthmother. Other than that get lots of mastery and get the bear form heals glyph. Hot urself up and go bear

You cant really tank damage, but you got a lot of tools as a druid. 1 dps shouldn't be too scary unless the player is far better then yourself...

These 2 abilities are quite nice if you want to prevent incoming damage.

Against melee and casters(if you are close enough)

Bash Bear Form
    10 Rage Melee Range
    Instant cast 1 min cooldown
    Requires Bear Form
    Stuns the target for 4 sec.
    and this can be nice on casters...

Skull Bash Bear Form
    15 Rage 13 yd range
    Instant cast 1 min cooldown
    Requires Bear Form
    You charge and skull bash the target, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec.