Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This game looks very interesting (the "draw" skills look sick). Hovewer when D3 will be released I will not have time for this game.

Anyone actually know when they plan release this?

Deleted
    What they don't show you is the hundreds of hours of grinding on foxes and lone goblins it took before you could actually do cool shit.
    So true ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    This game looks very interesting (the "draw" skills look sick). Hovewer when D3 will be released I will not have time for this game.

Anyone actually know when they plan release this?
    It'll be released, when you're already bored of D3. It got prasentated during this years G-Star in Korea (like 2 weeks ago or so)... give it another 1-2 years.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2011-11-13 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    So true ^^
    Though I can see where this is coming from, considering I've played L2 some years ago, this is an action game, and they'll have to tone down the grind at least a bit.

Plus the video shows some of the lower level content, and it still looks fun.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    Fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they let me play as a Warsmith and Tyrant!

Oh gosh, i want Baium too! And his ring!!!!!!!!!!!!

<33333333333333333333 Nerdgasm <33333333333

lineage is a good series... idk, when i think diablo or wow killer, i think of a new kid on the block type game. lineage has been around for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lethargik View Post
    lineage has been around for a while.
    Did you watch the video before posting this?

This title has almost nothing in common with the previous Lineage games. It's heavily action-focused, very similar in its basics to D3.

And I think WoW doesn't even come into the equation here. Dunno why you decided to bring it up.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

These 2 games aren't even remotely similar but I'll say this. I love Diablo and if you don't want to play it, I personally won't give a fuck because I can gear up on my own without having to deal with the scum of the earth that seem to occupy mmo worlds.

Deleted
    This game seems amazing.Too bad they are too stupid to understand they shoudnt call it Lineage.If it was called something else and advertised a lot then I'm pretty sure it would be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturae View Post
    I'm shocked at the amount of people that think Diablo III will do any good in sales. It caters to a very small crowd, a SMALL crowd within World of Warcraft. Not many people find that type of game very fun at all.

Meanwhile, in FPS world...(our current one) we have a bunch coming out and I predict lots of more pew peww in the future and less...*click* USE X SPELL ON THAT *click*
    You are not very bright, are you?

This is not Lineage 3 for me, but rather a Korean Diablo 3 with the Lineage name plastered on it. Lineage 1, 2.0.

I to played Lineage II back in the day and I was looking forward to L3, after hearing that they had restarted development of it after the Tera scandal. But this.. well this is just Diablo with a korean flair....
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    These 2 games aren't even remotely similar but I'll say this. I love Diablo and if you don't want to play it, I personally won't give a fuck because I can gear up on my own without having to deal with the scum of the earth that seem to occupy mmo worlds.
    What's with all the hate? Who exactly is the "scum of the earth" here in your opinion?

The OP said the "D3 killer" part as a joke if I understand correctly, maybe not the best joke ever, but doesn't warrant this kind of hostility... maybe you should bother taking 10 seconds to consider the situation before flaming people.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks interesting, but I don't think it will come close to Diablo 3. The mechanics look great, the graphics look great and it looks like a lot of fun. But knowing NCSoft that's not always the case. Aion for example has somewhat clunky movement, it's filled to the brim with bugs, insanely laggy due to bad coding and lacks the quality control that WoW has. It also suffers from balance issues, which I can see would be a major problem in this game. I suspect that the same will happen with Lineage Eternal, sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    What's with all the hate? Who exactly is the "scum of the earth" here in your opinion?

The OP said the "D3 killer" part as a joke if I understand correctly, maybe not the best joke ever, but doesn't warrant this kind of hostility... maybe you should bother taking 10 seconds to consider the situation before flaming people.
    you're cute. better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    you're cute. better?
    While that might be quite factual, it changes nothing in your original post :P

Deleted
    I fell in love with Lineage Eternal after watching the trailer! can't wait for it to come out

Looks OK. Diablo but with controls from the DS Zelda games by the looks of it.

No idea what's supposed to be so special about D3 apart from the fanboy factor. Guess we'll see when I get my "free" copy...

Deleted
    I wasn't expecting much when I clicked the link. But wow, it actually does look better than Diablo 3.

Might be because Diablo 3 looks too cartoony to me, and I fear it will be a disappointment like the rest of Blizzard's latest games. (Starcraft II, Cataclysm, MoP)

While the game does look pretty cool, so did Aion when ncsoft released that game. I would honestly expect more of the same grindy content with an unpolished gameplay feel. Its also worth noting, this same company thought it was a good idea to sell holiday/premium content, while still charging you 15 bucks a month. I will never touch one of their games again, unless there was some serious hype, well after the game was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danjal View Post
    Is their any real reason why you can by diablo 2 and starcraft.. but not diablo 1? or am I just blind on the store.
    google it, you will find a place to download it, legally. D1 is out of copyright now.

ok, watched the vid. it looks identical to D3. gameplay, graphics, the only thing diff is teh UI. so...yay?
    Last edited by funkyfloyd; 2011-11-13 at 10:56 PM.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.