10+ Year Old Account

1.6 World Event Christmas Joy

Seeing as we'll all be probably stuffing our faces with turkey and mince pies followed by reruns of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Sound of Music and It's a Wonderful World and mightn't have time to grind Unique Snowflakes.......

Trion have given us an early Christmas present and have reduced the costs of all the new goodies from the World Event vendor

The new prices.....

For the lazy slacks who can't be bothered to check back for the 'old' prices, this is what they used to be

well, they doubled the price of Rudy.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Trion have given us an early Christmas present and have reduced the costs of all the new goodies from the World Event vendor
    Thank goodness. I was dreading having to get 3k seals on 8 different characters (at least 4). :P I even made an alt to park in Freemarch to take advantage of their abundant invasions.

As an aside, I really wish Trion would make the currency mailable cross faction, it would save me so many vanity item accumulation headaches. >_< Or, better yet, just have account shared achievements, which for some reason no game ever wants to do. :P