Poll: Will you get D3 in its release date?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I've been waiting for a game like this since I played phantasy star online back in 2000! Everquest sort of filled the void but that was an mmo and the graphics were aweful even for back then the same with diablo 2. Then wow came out, but that brought with it all the same negative rubbish and community/guild/people drama from EQ 1, also niether eq or wow have ever been able to provide a lightning wielding sorceress. So yes i'll be playing D3! I've been waiting a decade for a game to give me the same buzz phantasy star online did all those years ago.

Diablo 3 Release

I am definitely going to still get Diablo 3. I can't wait for its release.
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-11-13 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo3Skills View Post
    I am definitely going to still get Diablo 3. I can't wait for its release. I found this site here, it's kept me busy in the meantime: <snip>
    What is that link? Keylogger?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    What is that link? Keylogger?
    Nope. Seems legit.

Deleted
    No, I won't get it at release day, might buy it a few weeks later or so.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo3Skills View Post
    I am definitely going to still get Diablo 3. I can't wait for its release. I found this site here, it's kept me busy in the meantime: <snip>
    all you need to know about skills is on the diablo 3 section of battlenet. it even has talent and passive skill calculator. so throwing that link out here looks suspicious, harmless or not.

A few days later, maybe.
    It'll be hard enough to get it on release day,,... but i wont be far behind.

There is real money to be earned and all !

Deleted
    I'm not going with the annual pass - I'm still gonna buy D3 as soon as possible though. Been looking forward to it for a loooong time.

You should all look at the videos and stuff very carefully. If you have not played beta you might get a big nasty surprise depending on what expectations you had for the game.

Dunno, maybe...I haven't really looked into D3 much yet. Right now I'm in Path of Exile closed beta and I've been seeing a ton of people trashing D3 and talking about how much more they like PoE.

Soo, as of now, if I want to play an ARPG I'll just play PoE.

will definitely be picking this up, I'm a big fan of dungeon crawlers.

when i say blizz get hate for no apprent reason i get laughed at ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

I voted no but that's only because of my slow internet speeds. I probably won't be able to download the entire game and play it that day. I wish I could, but the truth is sad.
    "In WoW there are two things that will always remain true: people will always QQ and people will always forget that they have interrupts." -Nachopie

Did the WoW annual pass so I'll be getting it for sure.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

10+ Year Old Account
    Annual pass will give it to me
    Retired

Deleted
    As sure as the pope defendes the childmelesting priests!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Dunno, maybe...I haven't really looked into D3 much yet. Right now I'm in Path of Exile closed beta and I've been seeing a ton of people trashing D3 and talking about how much more they like PoE.

People have been trashing D3 since it was announced. And PoE trailer looks awful, I am not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post

People trash any popular game just to feel that their game is better. Look at torchlight forums and youtube videos. SWTOR fans are nothing in comparison.

But of course i'll be playing D3. been waiting... forever? Torchlight seems kinda cool its just... its a diablo clone.. so why play a clone when i can play the real thing? Most clones to me are always try to mimic the original too much and then fail at doing so. Kinda like Rift is a WoW clone. is it good? Yea. But it doesn't interest me enough to try it because it has to do something really amazing... which if its a clone it really won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    Got the annual pass so will download it assap when it's out ^^, still first though just to buy the game in the store.