Deleted

Change alchemy for JC ?

Hi guys,
    currently i have alchemy and tailoring,and i was wondering if is a good idea to drop alchemy and pick JC.
    In terms of gold making would it be better?

Personally in my experience currently alchemy is a better money maker. I've had jc since TBC and right now it's not too profitable unless you wanna do ore shuffles every day, which take time and depend on your server's economy greatly.

Deleted
    Cauldrons and Guild flasks have effectively killed any profit you may get from Alchemy.

Only hope is either transmutation (which ultimately is barely anything a day from the TG CD) or potion making. It's better just to sell the herbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't drop the alchemy, better to level a DK to pick up the JC.

Deleted
    thank you,probably ill lvlup a dk

10+ Year Old Account
    alchemy with transmute mastery, + truegold cooldown is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fking 400g+ for each truegolds =P and have procced and 5 or 4 truegolds like =P every 4 days or something ^^ and dosent even know hwo too make gold with JC O_o

currently levelling my new alchemist, i think the specialization price change will be good for those who wanna stick to potion or elixir mastery could generate a larger crafting fee/selling price on the AH
    Into MoP beta, working on new gold blog, watch this space!

You want a good money maker?

mining/herbalism....farm all day = loads of gold... atleast 5k daily

I was thinking the same - I have alch\tail at my mage. And I supposed to not change alch for JC - because:
    1) You getting the same stat profit from both professions
    2) Changing one prof to another is quite moneyworthy
    3) You cant make money neither with alch nor with JC - very time consuming and low profitable, if you want money - just raid and sell boe epics
    4) You have 2x increased duration from flasks and elixirs -> 2x less flasks -> profit !
    5) If you think about making money on epic gem cuts - forget about it. Due to many reasons - just forget about it.

Deleted
    pffft, farming all day is waste of time.

im jc, and i make round 3k a day. but thats just cus im to lazy to make more:P buy 30-40 stacks of elementium ore. should cost around 1.5k gold depending on erver.
    then prospect them, cut all the rare gems and sell them. if you have any alt with enchanting, then make rings and necks with the green gems, and then disenchant. otherwise just sell the green gems in stacks of 5. also transmuting all cardinal rubys to inerno rubys

this gives me 4500g, which is 3k profit for about 15-30 minutes of work.

i got BS INSC alchemy enchanting jc and engineering on top lvl atm, and of those, jc is my big money maker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rukbat14 View Post
    You want a good money maker?

mining/herbalism....farm all day = loads of gold... atleast 5k daily
    5k profit after a whole days farming isn't exactly a good money maker...
    leave those professions to the bots