Power Auras Buggy animation + more

Hey all,

So I've recently installed PAC again, and it seems now for some reason when I attacking or doing anything, I can see the script text in my left elvui chat pannel of it trying to find the right buff to start an animation.

Secondly, even with old animations ticked sometimes the electric animation just doesn't show up or work properly.

Here's a screeny of what I'm talking about.

If anyone has had similar problems to this and has found a solution please let me know.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-12 at 06:25 PM.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

For some reason you have the Debug box checked on your aura, find the aura and uncheck this box.

Also it was something I think Blizzard broke in one of the patches that made a few animations bug out. A lot of stuff that sometimes doesn't work in PowerAuras is fixed after you Reload your UI. So after making some animation changes and reloading to confirm if it will work, or if you've tried the old animations button too for that animation I would just try a different animation until they can come out with another version.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-12 at 06:26 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator