Deleted

Help pointing mistakes on Rag HC p3 (balance)

Hello there balance community of MMO-Champ,

Since we are still struggling to get into p4 with only one meteor, I decided to ask a bit of help on behalf of my dps, since I don't have advance knowledge of each class besides mine.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rlxue...?s=6051&e=6160

Log for phase 3, is already zoomed in the time interval. Anything to improve with skill usage, cooldowns or some tips?

Alternative log:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rlxue...?s=5280&e=5410
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2011-11-12 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    Well you definitely need a better transition and your warlock needs to step up. A demo lock should top the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by qweek View Post
    Well you definitely need a better transition and your warlock needs to step up. A demo lock should top the damage.
    He is asking for tips about him though, because when you arent at top yourself you dont feel like in a position to say "Do better"

Deleted
    Yes... and I'd rather focus the thread on the balance druid, I created another thread in another class specific forum from other classes if you'd like to participate, though. Thanks anyways.

I think the DoTs are being refreshed to frequently. Especially overwriting eclipsed DoTs with uneclipsed ones.

Aside from that, i have this nagging feeling that he/she spends to much time not casting. Not sure, though.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answer huth, will look on it.

Deleted
    The the end of your Starfire-phase and the beginning of your Wrath-phase (and it's end) you dropped down to 0 dps for a while, with both abillities. Don't know what happened there, maybe dreadflames. But try to position yourself in between the spawnpoints of the first and the second line. Whereever it spawns, you will just have to walk a few steps to continue Dps-ing.

worldoflogs.c om/reports/rlxuetxbrchurb4p/analyze/dd/spell/?source=4&s=6051&e=6160
    just enable both abilities