Deleted

S11 Honor Points Armor Style

Hey Guys,

i've been wondering, is there any information available regarding the style of the S11 HP Gear? Will it (again....boring....) be the old bloodthirsty set?
    i'm just hoping they're coming up with something better this time.
    on the other hand, just "downgrading" the sets (S10 conq set -> S11 HP set - style) wouldn't be too creative either.

maybe theyll be using the S9-elite designs?

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember right, it's been posted on the front page, just scroll back through the news. Some of the sets look radically different. Paladin set in particular looks amazing.

Deleted
    well yeah, what you are meaning are the new S11 CONQ-sets ("arena"-sets). i meant the style of the new Honor Points Gear ("random BG gear") that will be available after the week of conversion / evaluating the ladders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, my bad, misunderstood you. I'm expecting that to just be this season's gear which gets converted into honour gear. Haven't seen that yet though.

For season 9, they simply used the same model as the last seasons Honor gear, just upped the stats. As a paladin, I'm hoping we get 2 different color variations for the new armor, it was badass.

Is there a link that some1 can post so i can see what they look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    If I remember right, it's been posted on the front page, just scroll back through the news. Some of the sets look radically different. Paladin set in particular looks amazing.
    Those are almost certainly the conquest points sets. The honor points set will probably end up being the baseline S10 set.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Those are almost certainly the conquest points sets. The honor points set will probably end up being the baseline S10 set.
    expecting that too, i wish they'd just use the recolored "baseline s10" version, like the S9 or S9 elite - sets.
    (baseline S10 = bloodthirsty (blue/rare) S9 set)

New Conq. Sets:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...n-Loot-Preview