Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Great statistics! Just don't let them replace normal news posts.
    But they need the CPM impressions from the ads to keep Curse happy, expect multiple posts of pointless shite, gg
    sod off

Deleted
    This game is starting to be a joke, i dont know why i still pay for this...

lmao annual pass, for wow, to get what.... shitty diablo aswell. those that did it.... take two letters away and bend over...cause you just got made

Deleted
    Would be nice to have another option in the poll, im considering it and im pretty sure a lot of other players do. All depends on when the end date for the offer is and when MOP beta starts for me anyway, since i rather not play more months of old content than i have to

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    first: back a few days ago when the PTR went to release candidate, it was build 14976, but now it's BACK to 14966? wishful thinking, but i sure hope they're fixing something (please, let it be the blood dk t13 2p bonus).second: i signed for the annual passand mr. webdonkey: did it ever occur to you that there are mmo-champion users who actually LIKE wow, and who are likely to LIKE d3? if you're still gonna play wow for the next year, why not get d3 for free while you're at it? it's the game equivalent of buying a subsidised mobile phone.some ppl just want to have a good time, and play with friends, and i'll tell you one thing. it's substantially less enjoyable when you go on these forums and have ppl basically tell you you're an idiot for liking this game. who CARES about your opinion about what i play?next time you open your mouth and want to respond to something you dislike or disapprove of, do it properly. use your grown up words, please. and, you do realize you haven't argued your case either?

Its a great deal for me (Australian gamer here). Justify inc

Currently the OZ dollar is about $1.04 US (give or take)
    I would assume it will stay that way for at least 6 months
    by the last payment might be anywhere between $0.90 - $1.10 going by current trends

$12.99 per month for a 6-month recurring subscription – $155.88 USD
    New games in Oz are about 90-110 AUS
    Collectors editions are about 150-160 AUS

(as you can see we Aussies get screwed over games hence why we like Digital downloads and paying for them on overseas accounts )

Lets say I stop playing wow once Diablo 3 comes out (very possible for some players) and lets assume it comes out jan/feb
    that means 2 months used. $26

so if i get the standard Diablo 155.88 - ~100 means im paying - $26 for 2 months access (give or take) = $30 for a mount and closed beta access for mop AND access for a year.

mounts are about $25 so yes.. i paid $5 for closed beta access totally worth it imo

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i cant beleive this bliz are ACTUALY gona piss EVERY single PVEr off just so they can relese Dragonsolul t the same time as the retarded PvP season
    Really? This is hardly new for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    lmao annual pass, for wow, to get what.... shitty diablo aswell. those that did it.... take two letters away and bend over...cause you just got made
    Rage i sense in you, young padavan.

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    Tell me more, tell me more! What's the prob with it?
    The problem with it is that beyond the questing -- which is like the TOR games which is all great and fun -- the game is 100% identical to WoW in every shape and form. There was no innovation done for SWTOR. ZERO.

Like, if I had to play SWTOR, I'd level up, then get to endgame... then quit. Because at least in WoW I'm already established, geared, and have a great group of friends to spend time with.

If I stuck with SWTOR, it'd be like hopping off of a bus that was full of your friends to get onto another bus full of all the douchebags that USED to be on your old bus that did nothing but whine that they were bored.... to realize that they're just going to be as whiny in this new bus as they were in the old bus. Then the added bonus that since this bus was never stress-tested before, it'll break down, burst tires, door will get jammed so people can't get on/off the thing and other problems for the first 6 months.

You may as well get back on the bus you know at least works and has people you know and like in it.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2011-11-14 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

After this weekend with SWtoR being run down random corridor 92, kill some mobs that are standing there lifeless or right click a blue object in the area for 4 or 5 quests then run back to the quest giver and then repeat, I am glad I did the annual pass since SWtoR wasn't what I hoped for
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2011-11-14 at 09:58 AM.

Deleted
    I wonder who the 3 EU players are with the 14700-14800 achievement points?Anybody knows a players like that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozle View Post
    I wonder who the 3 EU players are with the 14700-14800 achievement points?Anybody knows a players like that?
    Well one of them is Phlaryu from Method http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Phlaryu/simple The other 2 play on russian realms. http://www.wow-achievements.com/ The 3 on top are those

Edit: The numbers on the page aren´t correct anymore and the 2 russian guys apparently changed names or servers) but all 3 have 14700 +
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2011-11-14 at 10:35 AM.

I'm still on the fence about the annual pass since I tend to stop playing for months every now and then. Sad thing is the last of my friends that played don't play anymore and it's been boring as of late i'm not even sure why I login everyday just to sit in town and watch the players run by. I guess i'm holding out for something interesting to happen to get my drive back into this game maybe. Planning on getting Swtor but the thing is i'm not a big fan of Starwars. The only thing I liked in Starwars were the original movie and that's about it. Its just that I have family and friends that are and going to be playing it when it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want pies!a tip for the next graphs?

I will not buy the Annual pass until I see what kind of shit MoP will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    I will not buy the Annual pass until I see what kind of shit MoP will be.
    The value of primary stats will move closer to secondary stats, and the value of secondary stats will be brought closer together to make gear choices easier and better.
    The game is getting dumbed down further

As a Monk you can heal competitively without ever having to target a friendly player.
    Monks will be the "OP" class for at least the first few patches, purposely, to sell more copies of MoP.

New raiding model that gives 8 buffs; Health, Attack Power, Spell Power, Melee Haste, Spell Haste, Crit, Mastery and Primary Stats.
    Content will be progressively nerfed after initial clears by big name guilds. The fight will always be getting easier week to week, regardless of your own efforts.

IWIN button gets bigger and bigger every expansion.

But but all the big name guilds say Cata has been the hardest expansion ever and the fights the best ever !
    They are
    paid sponsors
    . Paid to tell you what Blizz wants you to hear. Just like a video game site that gives near-perfect reviews for trash games (ahem, MW3)

15+ Year Old Account
    I want the annual pass, but my account isn't eligible. I live in Japan. It's really unfair that they limit it to certain countries. I want my free copy of Diablo III!

I paid for the annual pass. I like the features announced at Blizzcon and the removal of some Cataclysm mechanics that were keeping me disinterested in some aspects of game. The biggest threat to WoW at this point is not the developers, but rather its negative and ungrateful player base. It will be nice to see some of these individuals go when the expansion hits as well, thereby making the game more enjoyable for all in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo talk aside, the Pandarian beta is going to be sooo clogged. Good luck getting in without having the annual pass.

Holy crap! 35,000+ of your readers got the Annual Pass?!?

I guess I'm just old fashioned, but there's no way in -hell- I'm committing to a hobby.