Deleted

Cool A comeback for the new season!

Hello, Im an old school wow player with alot of experience in the game. Tho I havent been around any game or what so ever for the past 6 months. What are your opinion on the next season, and what class/setup will own things up in 3s (with the new changes I didnt read yet). and what class should I play to be viabile in pvp. (for example at the start of cata I was playing my main... disc priest. what a pain) I got all classes 85 or near to 85. so just give me your opinions!
    Danke, Phum Stormscale-EU

Feral druids are really good atm
    War will probably rise in 4.3 with the buff to MS
    Frost mage still the best caster imo no surprise there...
    Frost DK for ton of damage but limited survavibility
    As for healer anything but Rdruid is good atm

Rogues, lock, Sp are fine

I would advise you to avoid playing ele/enh shaman, bommkin/resto druid, Ret, hunt.

Now I may have missed some op changes for 4.3.

Even though it's not balance you can find a place somwhere (5s, 3s or RBGs) whatever the spec you play...

dont.
    play.
    warrior.

Deleted
    mage feral priest shaman wl play a class from this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    dont.
    play.
    warrior.
    haha.. yerp.. warriors are the easiest controlled class in-game.. with no mobility we just get raped... yet if they took away spell reflect

i would leave this game

probably gonna be fair since mmr got reseted

It really depends on your level of skill and playstyle...There are many viable specs and some specs that are viable to a high extent and take a LOT of skill from you and your whole team to make it work.

If you wanna heal go RSham.
    If you wanna melee go Rogue or Feral.
    If you wanna cast play a Lock or Mage.

Ret and Hunters will most likely still be bad

Warriors and Rogues will be getting buffed due to MS changes. Also they're finally fixing jump charging for warriors which is a buff regardless how you look at it. Ferals will still be good.

Resto Druids will still be the weakest healer

Locks and Mages will be fine as always

following Classes are FoTM Mage(no Surprise) Lock Resto Shaman DK Rogue and to a rather small extent due to no fear immunity but great damage: Feral Druids(they're barely worth the mention as the combo's you meet above 2.3 are mostly restoshaman/warlock/x and feral is far from shining against warlocks in 3v3(I only mention them to please the forum readers, it really isn't that strong))

roll feral, with FMP via 1st week no resil thro fotm raping and getting 2950 and then go to blizzcon go 0-8 at end season... anyway...

if your going anywhere near 2.7 dont play cat bcs any non-retarded team instantly dispels all your preds-im a 2670 cat-it sucks balls
    just play a rogue mage lock or restoshaman... much more consist classes seeing as you dont get procs to cast for blind or fear and are dispellable. gl in arena!

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rork View Post
    Frost DK for ton of damage but limited survavibility.
    Actually i expect the change to KM from a guaranteed crit to an increased chance to crit will push UH to the forefront. With the bug fix to the ghoul, increased benefit from Unholy Might, an extra 10% AP from buffs, increased mobility, a melee range snare, and arguably the most powerful MS effect in the game they'll be pretty rough. I'm guessing Shadowcleave will be even more powerful than it is now in 4.3.