Deleted

Elder Scrolls Skyrim PC Textures (460GTX)

Heya guys, really enjoying Skyrim at the moment (probably the most obvious thing ever said :P) however I've suddenly ran into some texture issues. Only the picture can describe them.

s8.postimage.org/dfk3iy5gl/Screen_Shot2.png
    s9.postimage.org/o9hbwezan/Screen_Shot3.png
    s8.postimage.org/hzakt28f9/Screen_Shot5.png

They were not like this, for some strange reason they just changed , I've done a little bit of research and found people with an AMD card (ATI) can change some of their Catalyst settings in order to fix, something along the lines of Minmapping or Minmap(?). But I have an Nvidia 460GTX and cant find anything on Minmap :S

Anywho, does anyone have any idea what I can do to sort this mess out, it dosent ruin the game, BUT it sucks having really poo textures.

Thanks

Rynos

update your drivers, otherwise I'd contact skyrim tech support and ask them about it. I have a nvidia 460GTX and i have no issue with this game. I even run it on ultra.

Deleted
    Yeh I might check out their forums, it was working like all perfect on Ultra too. It just seems like some of the textures arnt loading completly? :S

Perhaps Mipmapping? I'm not sure, but maybe the video games section can help you out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Perhaps Mipmapping? I'm not sure, but maybe the video games section can help you out
    What exactly is that in terms of anti A and such? :S

It's simply a graphics technique. But what I would suggest is updating your drivers and make sure your card isn't overheating. And like others have suggested, I'd spend some time on the Skyrim forums.

Please use the tech support thread already in existence for Skyrim support.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...chnical-Issues