Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd eat it, if I had like multiple dips to choose from. Like some horse radish, or a nice compote.

fftfftfftfftfft

I always was kinda surprised to see so much /b/ rituals being used here in subtle ways... but now that you sick f**ks show us one of your newer fetishes, "vore" it is called i believe, actually proves my theory.
    I don't feel like eating any parts of you, but getting to shoot you would probably be a nice thing to try out

<Infracted> Suggesting real-life violence is not ok.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-11-14 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    I always was kinda surprised to see so much /b/ rituals being used here in subtle ways... but now that you sick f**ks show us one of your newer fetishes, "vore" it is called i believe, actually proves my theory.
    I don't feel like eating any parts of you, but getting to shoot you would probably be a nice thing to try out
    While vore is an odd concept, its hardly anything new. And /b/ rituals? wat
    Also nice gun fetish, thats always a great way to make your point

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    Which militant redneck theory is that exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    So you put 'eating things' in the same 'pot' as killing things? Wow.

I don't see how liking food is any different to liking a person.

Cannibalism = murder no more than homosexuality = rape.

You are awsome. And by awsome, I mean unable to comprehend the meaning behind my words.

I'm putting "doing stupid things" in the same pot as cannibalism. And how can you adress this as a matter of liking food? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you see the humans as FOOD? You are shitbat crazy if you do so.

While cannibalism surely is not "murder", the person you are eating must be dead or at least serverly injured to provide you with flesh... therefore I see nothing good in this.

Not going to discuss it any further...

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    You are awsome. And by awsome, I mean unable to comprehend the meaning behind my words.

I'm putting "doing stupid things" in the same pot as cannibalism. And how can you adress this as a matter of liking food? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you see the humans as FOOD? You are shitbat crazy if you do so.

While cannibalism surely is not "murder", the person you are eating must be dead or at least serverly injured to provide you with flesh... therefore I see nothing good in this.

Not going to discuss it any further...
    What if you were stranded in desolate conditions and the only way you could stay alive one more day was to eat Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    What if you were stranded in desolate conditions and the only way you could stay alive one more day was to eat Bob?
    id rather die.

ps.: you will now reply to my post saying that I can't say this as I have never been in such situation and that I would most likely do anything possible to survive.
    However, my answer will still be no. Period

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Bob was an asshole anyways

id rather die.

ps.: you will now reply to my post saying that I can't say this as I have never been in such situation and that I would most likely do anything possible to survive.
    However, my answer will still be no. Period
    Actually, that's not what my reply would be.

Just means another meal for everyone else when you refuse to eat Loin of Bob.

What if we cooked Bob first? Maybe mixed it in with a stew or something so you couldn't tell what Bob was. Kind of how as kids your parents might mix nasty vegetables into food so you couldn't tell.

What if Bob already died because he wouldn't eat Lloyd?
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2011-11-14 at 11:04 PM.

Deleted
    Personal insults, classy.

Stupid things? You compared it to murderer, abuse, and assaulter - all things that harm other people, that's a completely bias comparison to something that doesn't. As for seeing humans as food, no - but I don't see them as sex objects either, nor do I see my pets as food. Perceptions an awesome thing, just like you.

Like I said, I don't condone murder. But things that require someone to be dead don't boil down to automatically law breaking repulsive conduct. You do realise people regularly donate bodies for medical science, right?

That said, I think I'll leave the thread too - apparently ignorance still rules the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Personal insults, classy.
    You feel insulted because I sad you didn't undestand what I said?

Stupid things? You compared it to murderer, abuse, and assaulter - all things that harm other people, that's a completely bias comparison to something that doesn't. As for seeing humans as food, no - but I don't see them as sex objects either, nor do I see my pets as food. Perceptions an awesome thing, just like you.
    And cannibalism is a peacefull procedere. I guess the human meat pops out of nowhere... yes. Perception? You just said that you would like to eat human flesh because you like food. What is there to misinterpret?

Like I said, I don't condone murder. But things that require someone to be dead don't boil down to automatically law breaking repulsive conduct. You do realise people regularly donate bodies for medical science, right?
    Oh you, here we go again. Comparing obviously good things with... eating another person.

You do know that cannibalism is a big daily problem in afrika due to all those ritual zealots going all "I AM WHAT I EAT" mode? But you're different right? You just want to 'know how it tastes'...

edit: leaving as well... trollfest and flamebate is getting little bit out of control

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Nooooo! I'm absolutely wonderful. Should there be any complications this forum would have to go on without me...
    Frankly, if I may say so, that's not a world worth living in. Could you imagine a thread without my input? Terrible.

But on the topic of cannibalism - There's some serious health concerns that comes with it, yes, but I'd say it's worth it.
    At least one bite.
    It's not like your avatar makes what you say any creepier 0_o "shrugs"

You feel insulted because I sad you didn't undestand what I said?
    Just a heads up thats generally an insult, or at the very least talking down to them

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this trollfest / flamewar.