Downloading the game?

Hello, I just saw the "beta keys for everyone" and I got my self one and redeemed. But now I just can't seem to find the downloader for SW: ToR? Where can I find the downloader so I can start downloading and playing?

Deleted
    you can't. you will be informed via e-mail or swtor.com/tester when can you start downloading/installing the client

As far as I'm aware these codes give you the same benefit as having opted for beta testing before 11/11/11.

To sum it up, everyone who had registered an SWTOR account, opted for beta testing and redeemed a preorder code before 11/11/11 was invited for the upcoming beta testing weekend. So for those people who do not meet these requirements they are giving away the Curse keys.

So you will have to wait until that beta testing weekend will be announced again before you can download or play anything.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Ah ok so atm I am bored and cant try out SWToR and I will have to wait mby 1-2 weeks to be able to play? nothx I doubt I will have time to play it than and therefore I wont have a chance to see if I like the game or not so no buying SWToR for me^^

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Ah ok so atm I am bored and cant try out SWToR and I will have to wait mby 1-2 weeks to be able to play? nothx I doubt I will have time to play it than and therefore I wont have a chance to see if I like the game or not so no buying SWToR for me^^
    I don't know why people have such a view of entitlement, but alas, your grammar will be missed.

Post constructively. -3clipse
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-11-15 at 05:46 PM.

Yeah, so for some reason some people assume they have a right to play a game beforehands or what? How is that?

It is a f****** privilege to be invited into a beta and not something you have a right to. Most companys don't even bother getting playable beta versions done for testing, you are lucky if you found a demo version 6 months after release. So stop this crazy attitude and take what you are served - or just let it be.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Yeah, so for some reason some people assume they have a right to play a game beforehands or what? How is that?

It is a f****** privilege to be invited into a beta and not something you have a right to. Most companys don't even bother getting playable beta versions done for testing, you are lucky if you found a demo version 6 months after release. So stop this crazy attitude and take what you are served - or just let it be.
    Im sorry did I hurt your feelings? Also thats why I don't play those games, especially if I don't know how they will be. Atm all I have read/watched/seen of SWToR is just Starwars+WoW=Starwow. I love starwars movies, all of them. But I really don't think it will be a great game at all(I might be wrong) but I am not gonna waste 60$ on it to see if I am wrong. So I was hoping to test it out on beta, but guess I won't be able to if beta starts when I don't have time for it. And ye I wasn´t gonna buy it in the first place, but I was gonna try it out and see if I wanted to ask someone relative to give it to me for christmas, but now thats out of the question. The only game I have bought without doing beta is Diablo 3(I palyed diablo 2 and I really love it and assume Diablo 3 will be a great game).

So ye, I was hoping to get to test this game to see if I actually liked it or not, but guess I'll never find out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stickies people. Stickies.

If you aren't willing to buy it without trying it, wait a while and eventually a free trial will go up like WoW has or find a friend who is playing it and try theirs. It is well worth playing or at least trying though.