How would you nerf Holy Paladins?

Holy paladins clearly need bringing back into line. They are all but immortal unless tunneled by 5-6 players who dont all somehow manage to Dr their cc.

I watched in Eots yesterday as one holy paladin tanked damage from a rogue and two arms warriors. Not once droppong below 80% hp or 90% mana. ALL, and i mean ALL they had to do was occasionally fakecast fol and that was it, free to heal up to full.

Even if you play well in arenas, all it takes is a tiny gap in cc and boom, full hp. Resto shammys are nearly as bad.

Anyway, what do you think would be a good way of bringing Holy paladins back into line? The slightest possibility of them going oom would be a good start.

First and foremost I would yell at my team mates to learn to play.

Honestly I think healers are too powerful in general right now, at least in PvP. Best way to nerf them would probably be to lower the stats on their PvP gear, either intellect or resil. Some classes just simply cannot kill an average to good healer on their own, at least compared to some classes like rogues, warriors and death knights which can kill a healer with relative ease.

I personally play ret/feral in 2's and we are decent (1650) We're fairly good at chain ccing healers or their dps depending on who we want to hit, but a healer paired with a good peeling class is an absolute pain to kill because our time on target is so low. I would really love to see multi dps comps be more viable. Winning by making the other team's healer oom is not interesting gameplay imo.

also inb4 "lols pvp isn't based on 1v1"

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads requesting nerfs of a class will be close and the users infracted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE