Poll: Have you experienced any glitches in Skyrim?

Thread: Skyrim Glitches

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Skyrim Glitches

So after making my way through several different sites and forums I have seen a lot of talk of major glitch's in Skyrim. I would like to know if anyone has experienced any from game breaking to a simple flying Mammoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had any problems at all.

Only about 7 hours in though.

Had to add a poll. Im in the same boat Stench, about 15 hours in and all I have dealt with is a floating mammoth. My save file on my PS3 is currently at 6.5mb and no issues from it as well.

Only glitch i've seen, was when i got pummeled by a giant once, i flew up so high i was level with the mountain "the throat of the world" or whatever it was. Buggy physics, or giants just hit FREAKIN HARD. lol.

I've not seen anything game breaking... In fact, I've only seen a couple glitches at all (the flying mammoth being one of them).

Flying mammoths I need to find one of those. And maybe its not a glitch the dragons taught the mammoth to fly!

Deleted
    I talked to this guy, and a bird crashed into him, and then the guy flew away with the bird.

I've never laughed so hard.

Deleted
    Only glitch i've seen is the Es-lore guy in a faction. He doesn't have a voice, and subtitles go by too fast to read.

But, Giant thing might not even be a glitch, i once saw dragon vs giant, giant owned him in 4 shots or so.

Deleted
    I've had the game crash for me twice during loading screens (360) but that's about it really, except for when my companion wouldn't stop attacking the guy at jorrvaskr that you spar with. Compared to most recent rpgs released i personally think skyrim is really polished

Deleted
    The only thing i remember is this one guy i had killed, in a dungeon, i could loot him and all, but he did not get the "i just died and now i'm laying on the floor being dead" animation. He just stood there staring at me. Very creepy.

I like to think i was one-shotting things at a too high pace for the game to keep up

Deleted
    Only real annoying glitch i got was when you pay the guard to release the redguard in the prison in whiterun and nothing happened he just took my gold and walked away damn scammer guards.

Also the pathfinding for dragons can be realy funny when they are in a sky diving mode and just dive straight to the ground and like bounce from the ground instead of landing and just fly away again.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-11-17 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Only real annoying glitch i got was when you pay the guard to release the redguard in the prison in whiterun and nothing happened he just took my gold and walked away damn scammer guards.
    It's not a glitch, just talk to the prisoner again and he'll give you the info.

I voted yes but it wasn't that bad. My game just crashed to desktop when I fast traveled or entered a door sometimes. I just learned to quicksave before doing that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xer View Post
    It's not a glitch, just talk to the prisoner again and he'll give you the info.
    Nah he dident do anything dident even give a menu to choose what to say just stood there and said something in the line of "i have better things to do" when i talked to him.

I currently have a quest to turn into the Jarl of Riften (according to the log and my map), yet she has nothing to say to me when I go to her.

Haven't had anything other than a few floating objects and seeing a goat stuck in a cart walking around, I like to refer to it as a go-kart, also I fell through the map once leaving a dungeon but I just reentered the dungeon and all was fine.

Deleted
    I put the second one, theres a few minor glitches like my head being invisible when i wear a certain head + chest peice, but i think its cool

The interface is broken id admit that but its nothing im crying over. People complaining LockPicking is also broken on PC But tbh its easy enough.

nothing has broke my game in such a way that i cant enjoy or play it, played 25 hours & level 27, great game <3

i managed to pause and enter a loading screen at the same time, it made my screen go completely black. but un-pausing it sorted it out, had to wait 10-20 secs for the loading screen to finish though

other than that, my g/f has managed to get stuck once or twice, but i've had no other game breaking issues or bugs of note
    <insert witty signature here>

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've had a few visibility glitches (buildings or people's bodies disappearing), some random things shooting off and flying away, and a few crashes to the desktop.

I am running a few mods though, so they may be the culprit.

10+ Year Old Account
    i had a dragon which had a leg bending around it's body and another one that kept wobbling like jelly even when it was dead..you just walk up to it and it starts bouncing away :S