Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Hand of A'dal and Scarab Lord niiice!

since they reintroduced the oldest titles in game, the pvp titles and made them worthless. these old(hand and scarab) titles became that much cooler! How many peeps out there have these?

I got Hand of A'dal by the skin of my teeth was missing Kael' Thas for weeks and got him the night before they made it unobtainable

I have immortal! does that count?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    a warlock in my guild got Hand of A'dal last night was amazed when i saw it and jealous at the same time

Xoran on Aerie Peak EU if you dont believe me look at his feed thingy or achievement or something
    Dell U2713H
    GTX 980Ti
    custom water cooling

15+ Year Old Account
    I have hand of adal and was around for scarab lord.. but wasnt in one of those guilds that got it

I have Hand of A'dal, and the guy on our realm who opened the gates of AQ and got the mount is still around.

I have Champion of the Narru. Far better that Hand of A'dal imo.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeren View Post
    a warlock in my guild got Hand of A'dal last night was amazed when i saw it and jealous at the same time
    inb4 (you can't get that hurr dur!)

^ quest was still in his log

Anyways, the rarest/most unobtainable title I had was probably champion of ulduar on my hunter back on my old account.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got Hand of A'dal + Champion of the Naaru on my main. My alt has A'dal (but not Naaru), but he got it well into Wrath

Deleted
    I have Hand of Ad'al on my abandoned main char. I haven't logged in with him since the preCata patch though.

Deleted
    My old main have both stone guard and Hand of A'dal i dont play on him anymore i only logg in to see peoples reactions to the stone guard title as people go wtf how did you get that same with the hand of a'dal title and my red nether ray (RED UNS GO FASTA)

Quote Originally Posted by Spargon View Post
    I got Hand of A'dal by the skin of my teeth was missing Kael' Thas for weeks and got him the night before they made it unobtainable
    still obtainable if you have the vials quest in your log

unfortunately i race changed on my rogue in late wrath, and lost the quest. GM wouldnt restore it either. but i had it on my warrior main, so thats ok

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    still obtainable if you have the vials quest in your log

unfortunately i race changed on my rogue in late wrath, and lost the quest. GM wouldnt restore it either. but i had it on my warrior main, so thats ok
    You don't even have to have the quest in your log, if you did any aspect of the quest before the changed it you can still get it. I went through a server and faction change post BC, and got Hand of A'dal a few months ago.

Deleted
    Still have Hand of A'dal but i have long ago degraded that shaman to my jewelcrafting alt. Scarab Lord of my server, who was my guild leader quit early TBC.

Scarab Lord is meh as it got abused way too much until they fixed it.

The TBC titles are pretty cool and they are the only ones that will survive any patch.
    The titles you get nowadays are there for a couple of months and no one gives a crap about them after that (except for cosmetic purposes).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    You don't even have to have the quest in your log, if you did any aspect of the quest before the changed it you can still get it. I went through a server and faction change post BC, and got Hand of A'dal a few months ago.
    so you just got the last part shared from someone who had it with the tbc quest ID ? if so i guess i'm going to search for someone who still has it in his logs :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Not entirely true; I had done the two-piece quest for Champion of the Naaru before the change, and - figuring "hmm, maybe" - did the rest about a month ago. No dice.

Deleted
    Have Hand of A'dal because I raided at the time, missed Scarab Lord by a day and then was dumb enough not to move to some shit French server and nick it because I felt bad for the people actually working towards it and that had just started playing (in TBC). I full on regret not moving these days, though, wish I could go back.

I feel as if my Death's Demise has lost it's touch.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have Hand of A'dal

about Scarab Lord,
    by far most Scarab Lords got their title at 70 or 80 so it's not that special imo