Deleted

Is rift worth paying for?

same as title, i dont know what to do to, i like wow/rift can someone please point out whats better and how?

Deleted
    It's all about your personal taste.

I recomend trying the free trial of both games.

As I was saying before a faggot mod got a bug up his butt that I was making fun of his beloved Call of Fail: Fail Warfare 3:

Rift's population at lower levels isn't that great, not sure about end game as I got bored at about 18.

They copied WoW's LFG system so that might have helped it at the lower end but I just don't care enough to pay to find out.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-11-17 at 07:56 PM.

Call of duty is fun if you have friends if not go play BF3 and take your ticket to join the queue of 20 people for the jets!

I can be a troll too! trololololololololol.

PS. WoW is more watered down than Cod/Assassins creed/BF <Insert other titles that come out once a year>

Quote Originally Posted by Inexxa View Post
    Call of duty is fun if you have friends if not go play BF3 and take your ticket to join the queue of 20 people for the jets!

I can be a troll too! trololololololololol.

PS. WoW is more watered down than Cod/Assassins creed/BF <Insert other titles that come out once a year>
    BF is NOT coming out once a year my friend there has only been 4total battlefield games so far battlefield1942+xpacs bf2 bf2142 and bf3 battlefield bad company is an entierly different sequel

I have only started playing BF3 2 days ago and nobody queues for jets. In fact I think this is the most balanced FPS game I've played to date. Highly recommend it.

I did try MW3 MP on a friends console so I don't know overall but graphics wise and gameplay wise it didn't interest me nearly as much.

I'll say yes and I will back it up with someone qq'n about Rift

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...nsion-all.html

That thread right thread right there is qq about stuff missing from Ember Isle....Notice the title of the thread is "Not liking the new expansion at all". There was SO MUCh stuff crammed into Ember Isle a normal content update that this guy actually thought it was a expansion.

I can find the screen shots of Ember Isle looking barely done less then 3-4 months ago and now people are calling it a mini expansion because it adds like 120-150ish hours of new content to the game.

In my honest view Trion has set a new standards for what qualifies as pay to play and what we should expect. Blizzard tried to talk the talk, but the 6months and counting break between 4.2 and 4.3 proved they could not walk to walk and they paid for it with -800k subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does depend on your personal taste I'm stuck at level 34, cant stand leveling in that game and LFG takes forever, but to each his own its not a bad game by any means.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

They have announced BF4 and they already have the frostbite 2 engine where they want it for a long time now, which means, they could easily throw a few games out with the same graphics as 3 and only have to change the story. If you really don't think they will start spurring out BF titles every 1 or 1 1/2 years then you are probably a fanboy.

Battlefield Play4Free
    Battlefield Heroes
    Battlefield Vietnam

Also a few games you missed out :P

It just makes me sad to see how people bash games when 70% of them are so alike nowadays. Before I get any fanboy comments I'll just let you know beforehand that I own both BF and MW and many games from the past series ;P

@PandarianLeakage, You've probably got into some lucky matches then mate. Because my mates all rage quit BF3 for MW3 because they were sick of people playing cack because they queued for vehicles.

@MMOplayer, dude get playing Rift, the content looks so much better and steady paced than wow. I personally don't play either anymore now but if I was to choose one it would 100% be Rift.

Rift is an awful game that doesn't hold a light to the powerhouse.

When people say WoW lost 800k subscriptions because of 4.2/4.3, the majority of the subscriptions lost were in China. People are so eager to put the nail in the coffin for Warcraft. If you seriously think Rift is a better game, you must not understand MMO's.

<Infracted: Coming to the sub-forums just to troll will earn you an infraction>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-11-17 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckybeer View Post
    If you seriously think Rift is a better game, you must not understand MMO's.
    Love yourself much? At least Rift doesn't have a previous lore to it that forces it to rehash the same characters. Where is your proof that most of the 800k subs were lost in China? That's just you being gullible listening to what Blizzard throw at you. So many people have quit because of obvious reasons, the game is getting stale and boring.

I tried it for a month when it was first released, and altough it has some "new" ideas I found it to be an even worse grind then wow. But everyone is different, u'll never know until u try.

Closing this, the posts in this thread are getting a bit out of hand.