Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Typical raid week for us is 10-12 hours over 3 days.

Right now its down to 1 night a week.

During progress 5 days a week 3,5 hours a day. Now we raid for like 2 hours each week, boring

We raid about 2-4 days a week (depends on if people log on) and about 3 hours each raid, we are 6/7 HC

10+ Year Old Account
    after tonight, probably not very much at all, i've no desire to move to a "better" guild, and my current one i've not the right attitude for it, raids starting 20 minutes late, people not able to watch and/or learn very basic things, too long standing and looking at mobs, or being whined at if i pull shit, i quit raiding for 10-12 months, only been raiding the last month and already the retardation is wearing me down

maybe lfr will be zergable enough to be fun and gear up my characters if/when i can be bothered with it

Aside from BH? I have maybe 6 raid hours in this entire xpac. Hoping to get some stuff done in 4.3 however.

4-5 days during progress,
    2-4 hours to do 7/7 hc farm

Main guild raid is 2 nights a week for about 2-3 hours a night, shorter if we get everything done quickly. We do an alt raid once a week as well as a pug here and there on various alts.

Deleted
    3 hours per week with 6/7 heroic .

Deleted
    Based on WoWProgress, the most successful guilds tend to raid (at least) 5 days a week, for 3-4 hours every day (15-20 hours per week) which is pretty much what I do right now.

When I'm excited about progression I'd probably raid much more (i.e. full time), but the only guilds that do so are the very top, and I'm not yet at that level.