Bringing Down the Hammer

Now that the NDA is lifted, has anyone had any recent experience with the Hammer flashpoint from the last beta weekend?

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/...ng-down-hammer

When I was in the early October weekend this flashpoint was overtuned, missing textures, plot, etc. Basically it was totally broken and a real pain in the ass, especially when compared the Esseles.

I'm just curious how much it's improved in the last month and a half.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The NDA was lifted? Where was that at?

Quote Originally Posted by NyghtFox View Post
    The NDA was lifted? Where was that at?
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=630104

Spammed for a group for it for the longest time, never managed to get one together T_T

I completed it; it's nowhere near as cool as Esseles or Black Talon, but still cool I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by yomatta View Post
    I completed it; it's nowhere near as cool as Esseles or Black Talon, but still cool I guess.
    Was it overtuned as hell? We had to bug the last boss out because he summoned adds about every 5 seconds, the floor mines he threw would detonate in about 2 seconds and could easily drop squishy characters to 1/4 health from full.

Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    Was it overtuned as hell? We had to bug the last boss out because he summoned adds about every 5 seconds, the floor mines he threw would detonate in about 2 seconds and could easily drop squishy characters to 1/4 health from full.
    They fixed that 1 or 2 builds ago. He now summons only 2 /3 adds at a time.

Deleted
    Cleared it 3x in the last build, but it wasn't done in the last build (no loot/questlines/story)