10+ Year Old Account

Yet another raggy 25H P3 thread.

Okay so, my guild is currently on Ragnaros, been so for quite some time now, but that's not important.

We are getting into p4 quite often, still failing on mass panic whens breadth. But the idea in my mind, is that by pushing people into controlling p3 better, we'll be able to keep the calm throughout p4. This is done by personal observations in p3, where we get the second meteor somewhere around 14-15%, while certain people remain shit.

The topic of this thread is as following. You need to find 95450.5 dps
    The WoL is here: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-y8...=14663&e=14759
    (sons of flame death+96) Make a list of things you think could improve, personally I see alot, but I'd like your input.
    The warrior at the bottom lagged, and was general shit the night, but usually he's around the top with the other warrior.

Right of the bat both your warlocks should go demo and richard needs to seriously improve his play in general looking at that log, 24k?
    Same for that mage and hunter, no one should be beneath 30k.

Sorrowsong on alot of your casters would gain you a p3 dps increase.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2011-11-18 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for the warlocks, I'm personally the other warlock (affli) and I find myself having better control of the fight as affli. I dinged (got accepted into the guild as lvl 7x), like 2 months ago, and I've yet to master all 3 specs. The mage I don't really know why he's so low, he's usually a good player. Must check other logs to crossreference.
    The hunter is always this low, and it's being looked into. Any idea of the norm warrior arms dps in p3?. Otherwise suggesting shieldbreak to go fury may prove a large dps boost aswell?

Both our warriors always been fury on that fight and avg 37k dps in p3 so no idea about arms.
    As for you being affliction, well thats fair enough but demo warlocks can push 50k dps in phase 3, affliction is 10k(? might be more) behind that.

http://raidbots.com/comparebot/4ec5c...00016e#summary

will edit this post and explain some of the thinks your worse-r hunter is doing wrong, but take a look at the raidbots compare summary to see who's doing what.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Killars Tip: Tell Falleni to stop playing Assassination and play Combat like a boss!

You still have Scions up and Falleni is apparently single targeting it during this phase as are probably other people. The boss should be the only thing targeted when he comes active and Rogues, DK's, and Warriors should be the only thing (if even that much) cleaving them down.

GLHF

-Killars

Tell your priest to line up his dark archangel with the lust.

Quote Originally Posted by killars View Post
    Killars Tip: Tell Falleni to stop playing Assassination and play Combat like a boss!

You still have Scions up and Falleni is apparently single targeting it during this phase as are probably other people. The boss should be the only thing targeted when he comes active and Rogues, DK's, and Warriors should be the only thing (if even that much) cleaving them down.

GLHF

-Killars
    That. Aswell even looking through his assassination logs, he's only used garrote twice in a 10 minute attempt?

GLHF

-Killars
    This. Also the locks really, really should be Demonology, even if you're bad at it...get good at it. Practice on dummies. Get confident. If you're pushing for 1 Meteor Affliction can't hold a candle to Demo.

Also Demo gives a fair amount of free splash damage when it starts it's single target rotation, so if you drag a low health Scion in front of it it will help!

Moonwell Chalice'd Felstorm + Immolation Aura + Shadowflame = free cleave damage.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Both our warriors always been fury on that fight and avg 37k dps in p3 so no idea about arms.
    As for you being affliction, well thats fair enough but demo warlocks can push 50k dps in phase 3, affliction is 10k(? might be more) behind that.
    Arms is fine for P3, not as high burst as Fury, but fine. You can generally push 30-40k depending on how lucky you are with Sudden Death proccs, to me it seems more like a matter of spending way too much time moving from World in Flames, which seems to be the nr.1 reason for bad DPS in P3.

GLHF

-Killars
    I hate mutilate with a passion. I rather play sub or combat any time but Ive found mutilate to be awesome for p3 dps. Ive routinely hit 45k dps for p3, We also killed it aiming for 1 meteor so Im not sure if your guild is trying to or not.

Assassination is not bad for douching the flames but since I have killed it as combat now as well I do like restless blades effect a lil bit better. It's really down to what the rogues job is on the fight. If you need dps for p3 and p4 and hes not clearing dreadlfame go Assass. If hes clearing dreadflame and you want to go into p4 with 2 meteors, by all means go combat.

You kinda have to spec into what your role is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    Arms is fine for P3, not as high burst as Fury, but fine. You can generally push 30-40k depending on how lucky you are with Sudden Death proccs, to me it seems more like a matter of spending way too much time moving from World in Flames, which seems to be the nr.1 reason for bad DPS in P3.
    I don't know If I'd consider being significantly behind the other spec on a part of a fight that heavily depends on DPS as "fine".

And Demo gives you ridiculous amounts of DPS on the most DPS intensive part of the fight. Trinket, DS, Meta, Doomguard = 45-50k dps.