Thread: so excited

Deleted

Smile so excited

Please Boubouille just say that 4.3 is next wedensday (30th nov)

i keep refreshing mmo every hour hoping that something will officially be announced

the waiting is killing me lol

i know tonight is the resest so fingers crossed that we hear something tommorow

i dont know about you guys but im really looking forward to this patch, because its gona be good and something fresh

god its like im 7 again and its christmas eve hehe

so i declare that if Mr Boubouille does announce that 4.3 goes live on the 30th (EU) by friday, i will make a thread that proclaims Boubouilles' awesomeness

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone knows Boub is awesome, we don't need a thread. :P

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft! i learnt a while ago now to definatly never trust anyone called "Daedralord"....

I think it's the week after.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to point out that Bibi doesn't know the actual date, and Blizzard determines when that is. So asking him to post it will accomplish nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster View Post
    Everyone knows Boub is awesome, we don't need a thread. :P
    Ofc, but i will go back in time to 1985 to the set of back to the future & write Boubouille rocks on the side of the De Lorean

also while im there i will get huey lewis to change the title and lyrics from 'hip to be square' to 'Hip to be Boubouille'

i have the time machine ready to go, im packed, got my walk man and white suit & rolled up sleaves sorted :P

I don't understand your enthusiasm, OP

I'm even more excited for that Star Wars thing, than I am for 4.3 at this point
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I want to point out that Bibi doesn't know the actual date, and Blizzard determines when that is. So asking him to post it will accomplish nothing.
    I think its obvious the OP knows its blizzards call, he was just getting at the fact that normaly its posted here before we hear officialy, so he was hoping it was the 30th, and it if was, he would hear from Bibi, not that he thought bibi could just make the patch come out: )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    i know that i know he & the moderators of this site only post info when its been official

Bibi is like our Mosses hehe, he comes forth to us and tells us what the mighty powers of blizzard have entrusted him with

Im just excited about 4.3 and my 1st post prob sounds like im demanding an announcent but its just my over excitement

Doesn't the season end on the 29th? So it'll be the 7th or 14th

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Doesn't the season end on the 29th? So it'll be the 7th or 14th
    Historically, a good half of patches have been on the same day as the end of the arena season... so as I see it, it's not at all out of the question for the patch to be next week. Especially since the Darkmoon Faire starts on the 4th, and it makes more sense to get the patch out before the Fair begins rather than in the middle of it or worse, right after it so we have to wait a month to check out the new Faire.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Historically, a good half of patches have been on the same day as the end of the arena season... so as I see it, it's not at all out of the question for the patch to be next week. Especially since the Darkmoon Faire starts on the 4th, and it makes more sense to get the patch out before the Fair begins rather than in the middle of it or worse, right after it so we have to wait a month to check out the new Faire.
    also they have announced that Portuguse/brazil servers will land on 7th, and this require patch 4.3 as far as I know..so it makes a lot more sense that 4.3 must have been applied before they add those servers..so yes I bet on 30th November too
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    its on the 29th, your all wrong. quote me for later if you want.
    weeee!

10+ Year Old Account
    30th: Allows for DMF, follows 4.2 release (arena season ends the same day as patch is released), gives Port./Braz. servers time to be tidied up. Think that pretty much confirms it.