Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt.1

I'll be honest, I like Twilight. I am fully aware that the acting and writing are both awful, but I can't help finding the whole thing entertaining. My husband and I have watched all the previous movies together and I never get tired of his witty comments during. We're going to see Breaking Dawn this weekend. Should be fun. :P

Are you going to go see it? Maybe your spouse / gf / bf is dragging you along?

Short answer: No.

Long answer FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My girly girl ass roommates tried getting me to watch it, the stuff is stupid as hell =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

me and my homeboys are going to see it

I saw the first 2.

I was like wtf is this shit.

terrible movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it have fluffy superwolves again? The dialogue kept making me lose interest, only woke up for the superwolf combat when I saw the second (?) one . If the fourth one is all about Bella's incredibly fascinating emotional dilemmas again I won't bother.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was supposed to go to the premiere with my sister but neither of us could afford it at the time, derp. Still haven't seen it. And yes, I'm a guy, yes, I like Twilight, haters gonna hate etc etc.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

If getting raped by a PCP fueled Hells Angel and watching Twilight were my only options... It would be hard to sit while I go watch The Immortals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    I saw the first 2.

I was like wtf is this shit.

terrible movies.
    why after watching the 1st one did you go on and watch the 2nd one? o.0

but i have never seen any of them, so i cant really say, i have a friend IRL who likes them (he is male and not gay, he says) but according to the internet, twilight is the gayest thing ever made and it sucks really badly and you should never watch it :\

---------- Post added 2011-11-18 at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Donax View Post
    If getting raped by a PCP fueled Hells Angel and watching Twilight were my only options... It would be hard to sit while I go watch The Immortals

i watched immortals on weds, cool film

Not going. but would bet that some friend will make me watch it..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Does it have fluffy superwolves again? The dialogue kept making me lose interest, only woke up for the superwolf combat when I saw the second (?) one . If the fourth one is all about Bella's incredibly fascinating emotional dilemmas again I won't bother.
    Are you out of your MIND, it's about the turmoils of Bella finally giving herself to Edward and somehow becoming pregnant on the first try even though in Twilight lore vampires can't sexually reproduce.

I'm excited out of my freaking head until my brain is nothing but liquid and mushe running out of ears and ham.
    There's something called a Twiatholon [all 4 movies, back to back] at the cinemas near me which I would be at RIGHT NOW if I wasn't meant to be working. heh.

I have my Kirsten Stewart mouth-breathing pose perfected and I'm wearing a red hairband all day in reverence.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend's wife and my fiance are dragging us to see it. We have each other to cuddle with though so it'll be ok.

Also wasted in the theater balcony.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

Put it this way one of my friends dragged me to the theater and at the end of the movie we turned to each other and said "Worst movie ever". She apologized over and over for a week.

She has gone to see the other movies with other friends and is planning on seeing this one. I however won't be. Even though I've heard they are better judging from the trailers they still bad. I will however concede I don't think I am their target market.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteWolf View Post
    I'll be honest, I like Twilight.
    O.o o.O o.o .__.

I am fully aware that the acting and writing are both awful, but I can't help finding the whole thing entertaining. My husband and I have watched all the previous movies together and I never get tired of his witty comments during.
    Ah, you like his comments, not the movies! For a moment I almoust believed someone actually enjoyed the movies itself. Phew.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

None of our healers showed up last night for raid. I wonder why.

Not enough sparkle.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the others, so I will watch this one.
    Not going to the cinema to watch it though, i'm not that brave

Atleast I have watched them, THEN I can judge how bad or good (hah) they are afterwards. And my little sister hates me for it!

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's cool to hate, that's all.

I read all the books, I liked the movies. I'll go see it.

Deleted
    Immortals was a great film!

The movies are terrible, the acting is terrible, the characters have no depth, the books were poorly written, and the story poorly formed. Another movie promoting teen pregnancy is NOT a good idea. We have enough of that already.

I found it was honestly a disgrace that those books ever made it to the screen, when there are so many better books that could be brought to film, and better written too!