Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am not an expert on hunters but I do have a hunter alt that is 386 geared: Hunters benefit the least from bloodlust, not because haste isn't good for them, but because they cannot "stack" their cooldowns to amplify the benefit of lust like say, a warrior can with deathwish. Even their trinket procs derive no benefit from lust since your hunters are probably using matrix/hungerer, one of which is a haste proc, the other of which can be a haste proc too if it goes off at the same time as hungerer.

I might be wrong on this, but I believe survival has a stronger execution phase on rag due to improved kill shot with the glyph, and they do not really lose as much dps from movement during bloodlust. Also a cunning pet has stronger sub 35% dps so switching to that would yield a dps increase for that phase.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scaptim View Post
    Our guild has this fight on farm, but we've only been able to push to p4 with 1 meteor up twice so far. By stopping dps early in p2, we usually push to p3 when rag is around 35%. We keep an elemental alive to finish off both scions before p3. As soon as rag comes up, we lust. Everyone pops their cds and potions. We use 4 healers.

We noticed that our hunters are the ones who do the least amount of damage in p3 (meteor phase), usually around 30-35k, while pretty much everyone else is over 40k. Do hunters not have effective execute anymore or do they not benefit from lust as much as other classes? We usually have 3 or 4 hunters and when we asked them, they said they are doing just as well as top ranked hunters in p3. I don't want to post our logs, but can anyone verify if this is their class limitation or they are not performing well?
    3 healers m8