I've redeemed my beta key, when can I play?

Ok, so I got the key from curse, I redeemed it and it says "11.16.2011 BETA Testing Code (Event 1)" under code redeem history.
    And I've seen a lot of people started playing the beta now, so I would like to know, where do I go from here?
    Will I get a email from them about the beta, even though I have already registered my key? Where can I download the beta? Is there an own beta section on the webpage etc?

Simply: how can I start to play the beta?

Check out InstinctiveWorld ! Rogue PvP footage, live streams and other game related videos!

It wont let me log in either. Im not in a huge rush however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its for the thanksgiving day weekend test 25-28, sometime next week you'll get an email saying when you can download the client, you can go to swtor.com/tester if your really curious. Don't worry though all in due time

If you took the time to read the post on curse, it says that you'll get a no reply email from starwars which will have a link for the client

If you are not a regualr beta tester, a "weekender", then it's next weekend you get to play.

The rest of us have been busting laser caps in Jawa booty for a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    If you are not a regualr beta tester, a "weekender", then it's next weekend you get to play.

The rest of us have been busting laser caps in Jawa booty for a month.
    Shush I played last weekend and im going through withdrawal till next weekend Dx