Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I don't think you had enough smiley faces in your post.
    And I don't think you should post if you dont have any thing to say.
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

For the sake of the argument i`ll add some other random numbers:
    Lets asume that this 100vs110 is true. Then add lets say 11% staff procs on that dots:
    and it quickly becomes 111vs110.
    And again that are just simple random numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by zugzug View Post
    For the sake of the argument i`ll add some other random numbers:
    Lets asume that this 100vs110 is true. Then add lets say 11% staff procs on that dots:
    and it quickly becomes 111vs110.
    And again that are just simple random numbers.
    You are trying to argu with me? ;o I dont see why?
    I just said that I dont think thats its should be giving to a boomy (I saying think cuase I dont have any numbers so I just assume)

so your "111 vs 110" argument is same as I said, we are on same side m8^^
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Nah i`m not arguing with you, if all i support you with more numbers

Quote Originally Posted by zugzug View Post
    Nah i`m not arguing with you, if all i support you with more numbers
    guess im abit tired then^^ sorry for that.

Kinda hard to say anyhing wihout real numbers, but imo, the raid leader is a d**k if he cant arguing about it.
    People in a raid guild should always be up for arguing and taking critisism, spec the raid leader as he/she should make the best for the raid

I thought your baby project was over...

The second you take something out of context you are already lying.

You failed to mention that, for about 8 weeks now, that you have been fixated on who is going to get DI.

You failed to mention that you are lying about being punished and not getting gear. You are one of our best geared players and get gear over officers many times, because we feel you are a good player.

You failed to mention that at no time whatsoever did we say we aren’t recruiting locks. In fact we had a mage SWITCH to lock to get more of them in raid.

You failed to mention that you have trouble making a logical arguments, and, like an emo little kid you make emotional statements that are distracting to the raid in general. For example, you didn’t just come on here to post a question about DI, but you made it personal by linking an armory that shows a specific person and the guild you are talking about.

The fact is, you don’t mention that our RL is the one who solo soaks shards for our healers and cant damage for part of the fight. That you don’t move from lines on Rhyo, don’t move on Rag if you are stacked on someone after you get popped, that you consistently play selfishly to boost your dps and let the healers compensate for it.

The fact is, our RL is one of our best players – consistently one of, if not THE, top damage dealer on every fight of every patch of every expansion.

The fact is, the Legendary went to him because, not only does gear go in the best hands, but an item that important goes to a person who has ZERO chance of going emo and gquitting over a buff – ie. Someone like you.

You see Mythiix the major problem with you is you take things out of context until they fit your subjective view. For example, talking about his dps compared to other top tier players. A. You didn’t point out that yours was lower and B. you don’t understand that when you are pushing for top 100 parses, that every single dps has an effect on that. Why? Because Heroism has a greater and greater impact on a fight the shorter it is. So in order to fairly judge where people are, you have to take many other factors into account to do a percent comparison. Don’t worry I went ahead and ran the numbers for you and put them on the guild forum.

TL/DR – Spriest is the best class for DI period. Get over it.

p.s. I know you do things to help out the raid by popping out to heal on Baleroc kills. Let me know when you find your name....I'm still looking.

Infracted. Naming & shaming isn't okay.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-11-20 at 02:06 AM.

Going to close this at this point. Please keep the guild drama off this site and to yourselves.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions