Thread: Server list

Server list

Hey everyone! Sorry if this has already been asked, but ive been doing so much research on where to find all the server names, especially pvp ones, and i cannot find any information on it. When i say server names, i mean the actually names (WoW for example, Area 51, Illidan, ect) not pve, pvp, rp, rp-pvp. Reason i ask this is because when the game releases, i want to know what servers there are so i can pick as soon as i can, as well as tell my friends im going to be playing with which server to choose when they get the game. Thanks!

they haven't released the info for server names, there are a handful of beta servers but I doubt the names will carry over, gonna have to wait till it launches. If you've all preordered and put your code on the swtor.com site you can make a guild and it will auto put ya'll on the same server.

Yea ive encouraged my WoW former guild leader to do it, but im not to sure he will, but yes i will just have to wait. Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    they haven't released the info for server names, there are a handful of beta servers but I doubt the names will carry over, gonna have to wait till it launches. If you've all preordered and put your code on the swtor.com site you can make a guild and it will auto put ya'll on the same server.