Deleted

I think Razer's claims about mouse gripping are silly.

They try to prove people either 'palm' their mouse or 'claw' it (and sometimes 'finger' it, which is a subset of 'clawing').

This, doesn't take into account the obvious: What if you finger/claw it when you want to move it in an awkward way and then you palm it when you're cool and no much movement is needed?

They try to sell mice that are 'specialized' for grip and that may explain their obsession with categorizing players, but I don't think it's really important.

Also, I believe if someone ONLY claw grips,it may be a sign of a very stressful individual. e.g. Why would claw or finger grip when flying to an auctioneer. This is silliness. I would palm it to be cool and comfy.

gtfo razer, go to logi to teach you how to make mice.

though you're good at pads, the pads are good.

This, doesn't take into account the obvious: What if you finger/claw it when you want to move it in an awkward way and then you palm it when you're cool and no much movement is needed?
    What? I don't understand your argument. How is this the obvious? You say 'what if' and follow it with your personal experience. What are you mad about? Do you have a problem with razor trying to make mice for different people? I'm sure there's research behind what they do because gaming peripherals is all they do. And then you go on to attach a mouse grip to a personality, again, because of your personal experience.

I don't get your post at all, your thoughts are very scattered and unorganized and it confuses me; I can only assume because its you are young of age and had a random thought and felt it needed to be posted somewhere.

Seems like a troll post, or a terrible attempt at google translate. He make absolutely no sense!

On a side note I use Razer Naga and love it more than any other mouse I have ever owned.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

You obviously don't know how big of a deal mouse grip have in competetive gaming. Try switching to a whole new mouse, you won't know what to do with it for first few hours, depending on what kind of person you are.

Deleted
    Yeah, try a naga and realise that all other mice are sub par bar none.

i agree that logitech always have better mice, especially when it comes to comfort and grip.
    all though u cant say razer isnt making good mice. its just that logitech is slightly better.

I claw , never once have I ever palmed.

OP's post is now invalid (er).

Logitech for work

Razer for Play.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?! A company exaggerates product research and claims in order to market their product as superior and draw in more customers who are too dim to shop around the various brands first with a little googling?

No. Fucking. Way.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    I pretty much only understood this part and it made me rage. I couldnt play without the razer naga!
    I feel kinda stupid for not understanding shit what u said though, but it feels like a troll post since razer is amazing and they really know what a gamer is looking for.

k I just tried to read it for the third time now and it started to hurt my brain. its like maths.

I read something on google now to make ur post cleared and tbh, clawing and palming, it doesnt matter, you can claw/palm in every way. if u dont like razer, dont buy it. if ur clawing/palming doesnt feel comfortable anymore, try something else. if ur gonna use two sheets, just use one if u dont want to buy a palming/clawing specific mouse, dont buy it.
    Last edited by mmocc956f22cc4; 2011-11-19 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yeah, try a naga and realise that all other mice are sub par bar none.
    Doesn't feel any more different and is small.

You obviously have no real idea what the descriptions actually mean if you have to come up with that weak an arguement.
    On my current mouse my hand position hardly changes at all, whatever I am using it for.
    If you have to hold your hand differently to do something as simple as mouse-steering then I have to question if you are using the right mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I "palm it" when there's not much movement needed? I find palm grip uncomfortable.

I don't EVER use anything else than fingertip grip no matter what I'm doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    Sure, though even some of their mice - like the G9 - are basically explicitly designed for Claw grip, with others designed for Palm.

I'm not sure what's worse, the ineptitude of the replies or the ineptitude with which the OP relates his opinion, what he's saying is they've placed all bets on gamers holding mice a certain way, I palm, I never claw, might be why this mouse is eight years old and still going. The OP feels this is stupid and sperglords about it while outwardly placing Logitech on a pedestal as they have taken to palm designs, thus implying they are "better", the truth is it's preference.

I for instance will always buy Logitech because I palm, a Razer would be horribly uncomfortable for me, some gamers find a palmer's mouse uncomfortable, thus Razer would be preferential to them.

Flamefest waiti-- Halfway through happening.
    I'm closing this.

Company A might not be to your liking when company B might be. But no one forces you to buy products from company A.
    I've had bad mice from both Razer (Naga) and Logitech (plenty, plenty, plenty!). No company is innocent and "on the consumers side".